The Heartland appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you've already given it five stars? I guess one stupid low ranking is enough to drag down the average permanently, though.

Just because we're praising Heartland rather than Zoochtung. Fucking stupid.

Axver said:

Zoochtung - cool word! I'm gonna use that in conversation!:wink:

And yeah, i''ve given it 5 stars - several times! But it seems it only works once:sad:

Aardvark747 said:

Zoochtung - cool word! I'm gonna use that in conversation!:wink:

And yeah, i''ve given it 5 stars - several times! But it seems it only works once:sad:

I got sick of saying ZooTV/Achtung, thus I coined Zoochtung. Though right now, I'm just plain sick of Zoochtung.

Maybe I should rate it with some alters? :wink:

Axver said:
I suppose you've already given it five stars? I guess one stupid low ranking is enough to drag down the average permanently, though.

Who's fucking stupid, Axver? Can you tell us who exactly? We are all curious to know...If you can provide names of members, that would be even better. But stop generalising by saying "All zoochtung worshippers" cause it is getting very old now...

What a coincidence..Today I was thinking to myself how Heartland is AWESOME!! I am totally in love with the song !!!! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..(probably the best off Rattle and Hum)<~ Now i will get beat because i said this....but i do really like this song!!!! Heartland gets a DROOL:drool:

Rock on, the best thread on Interference is back! :rockon:

:heart:land! :up:

Hey Axver....If anyone would know it would be you... Have U2 played :heart:land live ??? I bet it was amazing LIVE!!!

prisz25 said:
Hey Axver....If anyone would know it would be you... Have U2 played :heart:land live ??? I bet it was amazing LIVE!!!

It would have been amazing live ... IF THEY HAD PLAYED IT! :mad: Unfortunately, U2 have never performed Heartland - the most we've got is Bono snippeting a few lines from it during the intro of Streets on 13 October 1989.

26 pages for this thread?

F*ck, it must be a great song!!!!

Must admit that I really do like the part in RAH where Edge slides down the embankment.

The song should be listened to as the sun goes down on a warm summer's evening.

boystupidboy said:
i dont like heartland its kind of ....ummmmmmm......how shall i put it...........crap

You're kidding, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom