The Heartland appreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...guess what I'm listening to.

It most certainly isn't :heart:land. Not at all. Never!

Bugger it! I'm never going to get this INANE ESSAY DONE. All I've done since I left to write it was listen to U2! BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER! I have a maths test on Tuesday...I can't afford to be spending Monday night trying to finish this abysmal joke of a research assignment!

Oh for fuck's sake.

Mississippi and the cotton wool heat
Sixty six a highway speaks
Of deserts dry
Of cool green valleys...
Gold and silver mines
Of the shining cities...

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Marusa said:
It has never been played?! :(

Only a few lines were snippeted at the start of Streets on 13 October 1989 in Melbourne. That's it.

Zootlesque said:
:macdevil: Ha Ha Ha (maniacal laughter) this thread is finally dying. It shall never go up ag... oops.

:bump:

Heartland and the appreciation thread have subtle powers over your mind.

I'm just trying to make the ultimate setlist and Heartland is there in full glory. :drool:

11 O'clock Tick Tock --> Twilight
City Of Blinding Lights
All I Want Is You --> Bad (snippet)
One Tree Hill --> Yahweh (snippet) --> Heartland --> Bass Trap --> A Sort Of Homecoming --> Where The Streets Have No Name

:drool:

The thread lives on! ... even if some smartarse decided to lower its star rating.

Heartland = :drool: :drool: :drool:

I always thought Bono was singing "Heaven knows this is our land" I wish that is what he actually sang, but the song is still in my top 5 regardless!

Such a beautiful song.

Maybe Bono couldnt hit the notes live. Probably not played for the same reason as Red Hill Mining Town.

Sken

Heartland, by the way, deserves seventeen stars. Seventeen = the highest ranking Axver can give.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom