The forum name idea thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

Who blamed you for the name? No one in the other thread said "I can't believe Sicy came up with that name.....:madwife:"

I dont know I just felt like once again everything was my fault.
GrumpyWife.gif

Like _______ needs ________ I need to chat

yea, that was kinda dumb, I was just listening to Hawkmoon, so I was trying to be creative, but it kinda flopped

Sicy said:

I dont know I just felt like once again everything was my fault.
GrumpyWife.gif

:tsk: I never once that "damn that Sicy for moving my thread!" Don't take the blame for all the stuff that goes on around here. I would have lost my mind if I had to deal with half the stuff you don. You must be an incredibly patient person.

arw9797 said:
:tsk: I never once that "damn that Sicy for moving my thread!" Don't take the blame for all the stuff that goes on around here. I would have lost my mind if I had to deal with half the stuff you don. You must be an incredibly patient person.

I know .. you are right. I cant help it sometimes :crack: Then you dont see the additional emails and pm's....

I am the most IMPATIENT person ever which is pretty funny, ask my boss :lol:

ok this isn't a bad thing it's great! :hyper:

:uhoh:

ok name... maybe "what's the craic" or "blue craic"

craic:

Irish word, refers to good times, as well as scandal/gossip/goings on. No real English equivalent.

edited to add: I for one am not mad at Chip :wink:

redkat said:
ok this isn't a bad thing it's great! :hyper:

:uhoh:

ok name... maybe "what's the craic" or "blue craic"

craic:

Irish word, refers to good times, as well as scandal/gossip/goings on. No real English equivalent.

Blue Craic! I love it!!!!!! :drool:

Does anyone feel like gathering the forum suggestions from this thread and making a poll?

Sicy said:
Does anyone feel like gathering the forum suggestions from this thread and making a poll?

If that's the case, keep in mind my suggestions were entirely serious.

"I Threw A Brick Through A Window"

I was talking
I was talking to myself
Somebody else
Talk talk talking
I couldn't hear a word
A word you said

I was talking
I was talking in my sleep
I can't stop talking
I'm talking to you
It's up to you

Are you doing it TRE?

and zoot, don't you think that might get confused with where the album has no name?

well mine was only partially serious...if someone could fill the blanks in with really good lines then, I sorta like mine, but I even like other ideas better than mine, so mine doesn't get much stock even from me (how many times did I define myself there?)

bono_212 said:
and zoot, don't you think that might get confused with where the album has no name?

Maybe.. but I thought it was funny cos look, it does have no name! :lol:

Besides, what do you call a forum where there is no one topic in general? It's like Seinfeld. It's not about anything specific. So... Where The Forum Has No Name, that's all. :shrug: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom