Baby Names

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gonna Run 2 U

New Yorker
I never realized how difficult it could be naming a baby boy. I’m more in the traditional naming camp and my wife is a bit more a fan of trendier names. Of course Im giving her preference of the name since she is mommy and all (she wants a name that ends in N) We’re having difficulty though choosing between a few final names. Particularly in the case of Evan and Ronan. Im American of Irish descent (grandfather) so obviously Ronan fits the bill. Evan is a nice name and I think is a little safer than Ronan but it is of Welsh descent.

Any thoughts on these names (or any names that end in N) and input on baby name choice experience?

Last edited:
They're both good names. I also like Aidan, the American spelling is usually Aiden but I prefer it with an a. There's also Quinn, Finn, Brendan

Congratulations!

Do what I did. Throw out the idea of naming him Leo as a joke and then realize how great of a name that would be. And it has great flow with my last name.

Of the 2, I like Evan better, but of course how they flow with your last name is a factor also.
Plus, how it rolls off the tongue with his middle and last name when yelling when he does something bad. :wink:
Congrats.

Of the 2, I like Evan better, but of course how they flow with your last name is a factor also.
Plus, how it rolls off the tongue with his middle and last name when yelling when he does something bad. :wink:
Congrats.

Part of the reason I thought about naming one of my kids "Jesus Christ".

EnviousCaringFruitfly-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom