The Final Countdown - U2 at Sphere - General Discussion Thread Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
insanity-crazy.gif

Maybe he’s in The Volume filming the next season of The Mandalorian…

Ok. This one's a doozie

So... uh...

wow wow we wow... GA is fucking TINY! And that screen, even though it's obviously not moving in this one is amazing.

Heck - even the view from under the overhang looks amazing.

I think if I had but one concern it might be that it looks like GA tickets holders might not have their own bar, bathrooms, etc. and might have to exit up the 100 level. Which, yea, I'll live.

The audio recording seems new as well.

The Trabant bar in Red Zone is a nice touch

Fuck. I am going to have to get GA’s.

Does anyone ever have the recurring dream where you see U2 in like a high school gym and you’re eye-to-eye with them? Or you would be if Bono were on an apple box?

That’s what it seems like.

I've been close enough to the band before from being inside the ellipse/heart on Elevation and Vertigo that I'm not going to lose sleep being higher up this time, and it's not like having nosebleeds in an arena--considerably more intimate in this venue.

The screen is the attraction this time around, it's the whole point of the residency.

That video blows my mind. The setup looks incredible and I guess, while there was something made of the "overhang", it doesn't really matter because where you sit, I'm assuming they've designed the visuals to give make sense and give you the immersive feel from wherever you are and whatever you can see.

100%.

But which seats!?! Maybe I could ask that on the FB group...

The logic I’m using is that I’ll be close to the band for one night and I don’t need to spend more money than that to watch the show and take in the screen, so anything in the 300s at the same price point (aka not the center sections), or in the lower central 400s works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom