The Edge Is On Twitter!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Both my kids did that a couple of years ago. A pretty good deal for a custom made shoe, and also a (RED) purchase.

ConverseCam2.jpg

:drool:

Just an FYI - I purchased a pair of The Edge's (Converse)REDs last week and when they arrived the other day, I was really struck by them.

They are even more beautiful in person than in the pics.:up:

So if you are thinking about buying them - go ahead! You won't be disappointed.

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :cute:

Does anyone know if i can get a pair of these shoes shipped to the UK??? I NEED a pair!! :love:

Thanks,

I posted this comment on July 31 on one of Edge's Twitpics...

"Interesting backstage pic! How about some pics from on stage? You know...what do you see looking out over the sea of people? How about pics of Adam and Larry? Talk to us Edge!"

And now one day later...he posts this pic...

3938242-500x500.jpg

:ohmy:

Coincidence?

Does he actually read our comments?!?!?!

ht_hide.gif

:hmm: so he hasn't messed up yet and sent off a photograph that he shouldn't have.... wonder why he deleted 2 of his pics then :shifty:

The first photo of the jet, and the pile of 360 tour recordings with all the stuff labeled on the cd's :hmm:

Well, it's simple to figure out what they are - Chuck Taylors. However, I bet they are custom made. My co-worker just got a pair - RED edition, not the same design but I would check out Converse's RED line. BTW - he paid $50 for his RED version.

This is correct, they are custom made (unfortunately), but the REDs are pretty cool. I've had a pair for about half a year, maybe a bit less, and they're great.

n705953694_1527919_2840827.jpg

n705953694_1527918_6939553.jpg

I like the whole idea of no comments either because it's fun trying to figure why he's sending the photos he's sending us.:up:

That, and it saves the lifeless idiots placing insults on every pic. :happy: See Youtube.

I think it's pretty damn cool Edge does this. :lol: It's so random, yet cool!

The shoes are custom, it's his model but with red rather than white. I'm digging them! I got the regular Edge pair, with red laces. :lol: Great minds think alike?

I posted this comment on July 31 on one of Edge's Twitpics...

"Interesting backstage pic! How about some pics from on stage? You know...what do you see looking out over the sea of people? How about pics of Adam and Larry? Talk to us Edge!"

And now one day later...he posts this pic...

3938242-500x500.jpg

:ohmy:

Coincidence?

Does he actually read our comments?!?!?!

ht_hide.gif

Allegra - he read yours!

Does anyone know if i can get a pair of these shoes shipped to the UK??? I NEED a pair!! :love:

Thanks,

infinitygirl, the best way to find that out is to ask the question directly to (RED).

If they can't answer that question on behalf of Converse, at least they should be able to direct you to the right person to get your question
answe(red). :wink:

info@joinred.com

Good Luck! :cute:

Back
Top Bottom