The Edge and Bono Love Thread #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ It was during "Until the End of the World." Edge messed up the beginning of "In A Little While" and Bono laughed and gave him a huge smile and said, "We're a little rusty!" That was pretty cute, too. :cute: I'm still giddy from that night and can't believe that I actually saw them!

They are so cute are they :cute: I can know how you feel.
In amsterdam , Bono was speechifying, and said that they had allot still , to learrn.
And he just looked at Edge and gave him that huge smile again. Edge smiled back and nodded. That was adorable moment.

U2start-34924-58648-size3.jpg

DK, that pic is so :cute:!!! It reminds me of that classical painting with the fingertips touching:hmm::happy:

Thanks, for the video JessicaAnn :happy:

Bono not being able to reach Edge and being bummed out about it :cute:

Oh and Edge shakin' his non-ass at 0:39 :lol:

There really was, even my friend who, I would call and outsider of the B/E love was noticing it, "wow, bono keep staring at edge while singing oO" I love their reach at the end of UTEOTW

There really was, even my friend who, I would call and outsider of the B/E love was noticing it, "wow, bono keep staring at edge while singing oO" I love their reach at the end of UTEOTW
Yeah rub it in:D I couldn't watch the whole damn thing after staying up to 4:30 in the morning,
tried half an hour to get in it, but it stopped buffering at 100% and never did anything.
So I went to sleep and missed the rebroadcast.:angry: How lucky am I. Missing the lovefest of my life:sad:

Hope it will come online soon...:pray:

Yeah, he sang that whole first verse of the song I almost:faint: when he sang We were as close together as bride&groom and was staring at Edge:love:

Back
Top Bottom