The Edge and Bono LOVE thread #6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
onedoc_113.jpg

:love:

Hey girls ! I just found THIS :

" G: "Is there something between the four of you that people are missing because it is an unbelievable surprise."

*camera shows Adam breaking out in a big smile, then laughing as Bono responds...

B: *deadpan* "We're all gay."

*Adam and Larry are laughing, Edge is smiling.*

G: "I've been reporting that for three months."

B: "You got a problem with that?"

G: "I think it's awesome and good for you. Why do you think we call it U2 does Much?""

So... Can someone explain ? :lol:

I think this is the best thing I have ever read:

The interview hadn't even begun..... and suddenly we all noticed something very peculiar: Bono - is - taking - all - his - clothes - off. The white shirt went first, then his black suede boots, his socks, trousers, and briefs (black with white trim, possibly Calvin Klein, probably Marks & Spencer). "That's better," he sighed blissfully. "Now ask me a serious question -- if you dare." Excuse me but why have you taken your clothes off, Bono? "For the same reason," interjected the Edge, answering on Bono's behalf, "that he's the lead singer. Because he's a rampant sex god with a huge ego." "And a small willy," added Adam.

bless you Elann for the link. :heart:

:hug:We have already gone to practice. Please follow us as soon as possible. 23 We really need to rehearse!! Lots of love -Edge" Note from Edge to Larry, 1982.
uouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:sad:

Bono n Edge

Just posting some lovey dovey photos of Bono n Edge for this Valentines week! There will be a really spectacular pic on Valentines Day!

BEHeart.jpg

Love this photo, it looks like a :heart:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom