The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
past midnight here in the UK...

I am going to make a statement now...

When I get tomorrow morning in 7 hours, I am not checking for this thread...

IT WILL NOT LEAK TOMORROW...

You say all this stuff about Thursdsay. There is just no way the band is going to send the cd and say the radio can play what they want. 3 tracks will probably get sent digital to the radio stations, not the full CD.

We record them hurrah...we might get to hear Magnificent...

Look, the industry is catching up as it should...

Big, big bands don't need to send advance cd's out...journos will turn up to a listening session, as their job is worth it...

Bottom line is, there were listening sessions for journalists in the last couple of weeks. They had their time to listen, and listen again. Clearly no cd's were sent out, and the whole thing of album tracks being sent out will be done electronically this Thursday. No journo has this album for leaking.

For big bands thats the way it should be done. You're right, The Killers record didn't leak. OK, so the USA has no concept of good music, and doesn't realise how good The Killers are, and had no interest in a leak, but it simply didn't leak.

Music gets bought online now...once the CD dies, and it will soon, everything will get released online the day it's due...and no leaks...

I so want to hear it, but it's actually good it hasn't...

I guess with this post, when it does leek, I will get ignored...!

:sad:

killers leaked a day before the japan release. but thats not actually a "leak".
and it´s true that the magazine editors didnt get any copy of the album. the will get the cd on the day of the release.

its also true that in the future, cd will die and most music will be released online. and than it´s over with leaks, because it´s very easy to prevent.

past midnight here in the UK...

I am going to make a statement now...

When I get tomorrow morning in 7 hours, I am not checking for this thread...

IT WILL NOT LEAK TOMORROW...

You say all this stuff about Thursdsay. There is just no way the band is going to send the cd and say the radio can play what they want. 3 tracks will probably get sent digital to the radio stations, not the full CD.

We record them hurrah...we might get to hear Magnificent...

Are you trying to convince yourself that nothing will happen?..if you don't want to be here, you can leave and come back when you think its safe..its ok :hug:

Y'know what you guys need?

:dance:

and

:corn:

and

*there's no smiley for leaks* :scream:

Okay guys, almost at a 1000posts again. Who's starting the new thread? What leak pun will you use for the thread title?

I'm not so much obsessed with it leaking anymore as I am enjoying reading and talking to you guys...I don't have any U2 friends:sad:..lol

I have one, but he doesn't have time to spend posting 100+ times in a single thread. He should have his fancard revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom