The double digit leak thread: Leak Thread 10.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono looks like he could do with a leak...

726+bono+pc2.jpg

peterwolf-bono-1.jpg

Agreed...

Just go to bed...do something positive with your instead of sitting next to a PC waiting for nothing to happen.

I admit I have been getting engulfed in the thread for what is it, 10 times round now? It's just not gonna leak today or tomorrow...NO EARLY PIRATE LEAK...

Let things take their course, in 2 days time, radio stations will play album tracks, and it will be awesome...yeh I bet the whole lot will be available for leak by the weekend. I just ask everyone on here, to just give it up now. It's not going to leak today or tomorrow. Clearly Universal have done a serious protection job on this record. No CD's have been sent out on mass.

Spanish girl whoever she is, is not gonna leak it...Just let it go...

I am making a stand now, and I'm not gonna check in for 24 hours...everyone else do the same please...get back to your lives...open a beer...say hello to your partner again...focus on planning your own listening party for when it really is available...start saving for your concert ticket off e-bay....

After waiting for WEEKS for a leak for the Killers' last album -- which never happened! -- I'm starting to have my doubts about a U2 leak. :( Does anyone know how the industry combats leaks? I'd love to read an in-depth analysis of all the behind-the-scenes maneuvering that must go on, between the record labels and the torrent sites.

And hopefully I'm wrong and this puppy is born before the end of the night! :D

magic 8 ball just said "my sources say no":sad:
Can't stand bad news anymore :mad:

Maybe the leak is protected by the Mirror of Erised. To retrieve it, we have to state our desire to have it but not use it.

Agreed...

Just go to bed...do something positive with your instead of sitting next to a PC waiting for nothing to happen.

I admit I have been getting engulfed in the thread for what is it, 10 times round now? It's just not gonna leak today or tomorrow...NO EARLY PIRATE LEAK...

Let things take their course, in 2 days time, radio stations will play album tracks, and it will be awesome...yeh I bet the whole lot will be available for leak by the weekend. I just ask everyone on here, to just give it up now. It's not going to leak today or tomorrow. Clearly Universal have done a serious protection job on this record. No CD's have been sent out on mass.

I am making a stand now, and I'm not gonna check in for 24 hours...everyone else do the same please...get back to your lives...open a beer...say hello to your partner again...focus on planning your own listening party for when it really is available...start saving for your concert ticket off e-bay....

I know what you're saying and I really understand.
I think you have the point and stay here all day is not going to change when the album will leak or not. I'm not going to listen to it, can you imagine that I'm here just to have the experience of a leak and have fun?
But I don't care, it's cool!
And I'm sure that the spanish girl doesn't has nothing until she prove us that we're wrong.

Agreed...

umm... here's the thing.

if sitting around in a thread waiting for a leak that isn't gonna happen is pathetic... what exactly is sitting around mocking the people who are sitting around waiting for a leak that isn't gonna happen? uber-pathetic?

Look, the industry is catching up as it should...

Big, big bands don't need to send advance cd's out...journos will turn up to a listening session, as their job is worth it...

Bottom line is, there were listening sessions for journalists in the last couple of weeks. They had their time to listen, and listen again. Clearly no cd's were sent out, and the whole thing of album tracks being sent out will be done electronically this Thursday. No journo has this album for leaking.

For big bands thats the way it should be done. You're right, The Killers record didn't leak. OK, so the USA has no concept of good music, and doesn't realise how good The Killers are, and had no interest in a leak, but it simply didn't leak.

Music gets bought online now...once the CD dies, and it will soon, everything will get released online the day it's due...and no leaks...

I so want to hear it, but it's actually good it hasn't...

I guess with this post, when it does leek, I will get ignored...!

:sad:

U2 - No Line On The Horizon [Special Edition][CD][Rock][2009]
On Mininova

FAKE...? Im pretty sure of it

Must be.........track sizes are all out of whack and can't possibly be right. Also comes with one of those text files that will only lead to some shitty site trying to rip you off or bombard your e-mail with SPAM.

Agreed...

Have fun!:wave:..But I'm hardly here normally and this week is my week off which I decided to spend relaxing at home..I have spent time with my family now I am here...and I am not going anywhere leak or no leak :)

And I do take breaks to do other things..:wink:

Big Bird

I predict it leaks on Thursday, at the same time as they start playing the album on the radio. That's 36 hours. I say take some Unisom and Xanax and wake up around 3AM Eastern U.S. on the morning of the 19th and Reboot Yourself.:up::down::mad::lol::wave:

Last edited:
And I'm back...

I don't expect nothing, so it would be really good to hear some good news. :wink:

At last someone makes sense...Thursday it will be...

Interference is like crack cocaine with all these threads...

THERE IS NO LEAK...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom