The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

We would be stiff to miss out on at least getting a Pilot on a Dikhil network.

HAHA STIFF

:coocoo:

DANIEL BRINGS TEH LULZ 4 REELZ.

bono_man2002 said:
How can they not love it?

Channel 7 should buy the rights and play it instead of Home And Away.

Channel 10 needs to stop fucking showing Friends and The Biggest Loser and bring back The Simpsons and Futurama.

:wink:

I'm thinking of getting a HDTV Capture card for the PC on the way home.

Anyone got one? and/or would recommend one?

It'll really only get used for recording sports and the odd live concert.

However if I get Austar :hmm:

I can't help you, I'm still on fucking analogue TV and resisting the switch to digital!

Axver said:

Channel 10 needs to stop fucking showing Friends and The Biggest Loser and bring back The Simpsons and Futurama.

I'm enjoying Friends :shurg:

Futurama yes, The Simpsons have been on Ch10 almost Non-Stop since I can remember. So its nice to not see the same episodes every 2 weeks.

I fucking despise Friends.

And I liked cooking dinner while watching The Simpsons before sitting down to eat during SBS World News.

Yes, and I am very pissed off about the forced switch away from analogue. It's one thing to pay for an upgrade when I see a benefit to upgrading. It's quite another when I don't.

Vazza will be proud to know that I've just poured myself a glass of wine and intend to empty the bottle by the end of tonight.

Though there's not much left in the bottom, so that isn't saying a terrible lot really.

Axver said:
Vazza will be proud to know that I've just poured myself a glass of wine and intend to empty the bottle by the end of tonight.

Though there's not much left in the bottom, so that isn't saying a terrible lot really.

I am proud of you, I'd be even more proud if you opened another bottle!

Also if you need a distraction I seriously suggest Arrested Development. I know it's an american TV show but trust me on this one.

I don't have another bottle of wine. :(

Daniel should get his arse down from Shepparton and bring me another bottle!

And you know, I just might. At the moment, I'm watching Father Ted. What a fantastic TV show.

nothing serious alcohol and pain killers cant fix.

torn between the crush i have on my boss and the need for a better job where i get the pay i am worth .

because at the moment ots allllll bad.

budget has blown out to 140 k in the red and they are looking to sack people.

mysterious_jen said:
nothing serious alcohol and pain killers cant fix.

torn between the crush i have on my boss and the need for a better job where i get the pay i am worth .

because at the moment ots allllll bad.

budget has blown out to 140 k in the red and they are looking to sack people.

Get a new job and then you can date your boss without him being your boss!

I'm not going to post publicly about it. I feel so fucking miserable though. Oh well, the last few days had been a good run, so I suppose the universe decided it had to even things out.

Axver said:
I'm not going to post publicly about it. I feel so fucking miserable though. Oh well, the last few days had been a good run, so I suppose the universe decided it had to even things out.

sorry to hear it ax, if you wanna you can always pm for a serious sympathetic ear mate. :hug:

coolian2 said:

If the token American doesn't know, how do you expect us to know?

something about sara silverman and jimmy kimmel are dating, and she made that video with matt damon, which was pretty funny, then he responded with a video about fucking ben affleck...

this is why I don't follow celebrities

Hey y'all.

65428931gg5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom