The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 1:30 in the morning, and I'm listening to the Chicago soundtrack, and resisting the urge to theatrically act along :reject:

"So I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots... into his head."

Senseless murder :drool:

Axver said:

He still hasn't paid for the privilege of getting to meet me, so I don't think he's in any hurry to pay for the privilege of posting with you.

And I haven't been paid for fixing a certain light bulb!....two actually!

Don't bring that toasted sandwiches mumbo jumbo into it again! :wink:

Varitek said:
Ax, would Andrazza work?

Nah, nobody's liked that. I think it's too long. Needs to just be a syllable followed by -zza.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
It's 1:30 in the morning, and I'm listening to the Chicago soundtrack, and resisting the urge to theatrically act along :reject:

"So I took the shotgun off the wall and I fired two warning shots... into his head."

Senseless murder :drool:

What happened to simple strangling?

Tax office raids on at least 20 Aussie tax cheats with accounts linked to Liechtenstein are just the tip of the iceberg! Nine countries, including Australia, are pressuring Liechtenstein to lift the veil of secrecy!

This is amazing. So THAT is why U2 were there, they want to save money. No wonder they played such a sensational gig for the whalers!

Axver said:
Tax office raids on at least 20 Aussie tax cheats with accounts linked to Liechtenstein are just the tip of the iceberg! Nine countries, including Australia, are pressuring Liechtenstein to lift the veil of secrecy!

This is amazing. So THAT is why U2 were there, they want to save money. No wonder they played such a sensational gig for the whalers!

Screw shifting their accounts to the Netherlands

coolian2 said:
What happened to simple strangling?
Too simple.

Here are your other choices:

"So that night when he came home from work, I fixed him his drink, as usual... you know some guys just can't hold their arsenic."

"And then he ran into my knife... he ran into my knife ten times."

coolian2 said:

Stomach and pockets

And hollowed out shoes. You could probably fit half the Vertigo Tour stage in Bono's shoes. Truth is, he's really only 2'6".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom