The Djibouti Chat Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

I wrote this in Oct 2005:

"I am really happy with the switch to itunes, it's making my music more organized and easier to expand and it's making my u2 downloading binge better too what with being able to add notes and stuff. Someday I'll have gig upon gig of u2....fucking anti-lossy or whatever shit, mine's all gonna be in mp3 format. Currently I'm at 3 gigs. I rembember in about January when I got to 1 gig I was proud of myself but now I realize how far I have to go until I have every bootleg ever."

:lol:

I truly hate to think how much U2 stuff I have. Back in the day, I downloaded so many lossless audio and DVD bootlegs too.

Axver said:
:lol:

I truly hate to think how much U2 stuff I have. Back in the day, I downloaded so many lossless audio and DVD bootlegs too.

Lossless would be nice if I had unlimeted space and a super lage ipod that would play it. I seek a practical boot collection.

Varitek said:

Lossless would be nice if I had unlimeted space and a super lage ipod that would play it. I seek a practical boot collection.

Yeah. I used to be really hung up on lossless but now I just don't care. As long as I get to hear what I want to hear.

Axver said:

Yeah. I used to be really hung up on lossless but now I just don't care. As long as I get to hear what I want to hear.

Yeah what would be the point of having a shit quality boot in lossless? And the good quality ones that I have are just fine as mp3s with headphones.

Varitek said:

Yeah what would be the point of having a shit quality boot in lossless? And the good quality ones that I have are just fine as mp3s with headphones.

I can tell the difference through the right equipment and sometimes that's enough to make a shitty boot at least a bit less painful, but yeah, in general it makes little difference to the listening experience. Especially if I'm listening to the show on my iPod.

No spoken words said:

dog.gif

cat.gif

bird.gif

horse.gif

Varitek said:
OOC moves to fast and has too much stuff in it. I wish we could still rove. :sad:

I agree with this entirely. The quietness of somewhere like Discotheque was nice.

Ironic that somewhere called Discotheque is quiet ...

I'm looking forward to the setlists.

Yeah, you're all so surprised.

coolian2 said:
I'm back

Dinner is on.

Mashed potatoes ftw

Mashed potatoes are awesome.

Don't let Liam near them though, he might try to do strange, funky things with them that you never thought possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom