The Crystal Ballroom - Song Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't bring up "Summer Nights". It will only encourage Mikal.

Grease-Tell-me-more.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Technically it would be a deluxe concert.

The owls are not what they seem.

I mean, they left the stage after saying "Thank you, good night!" You can choose to call it what you want, but I have every right to say that they started a second show and shouldn't be ganged up on because of it.

But let's stay on topic. Please address any further responses to lonecrusader@dare2bdifferent.com

I have no clue what anyone is talking about on these last few pages...

Anyway, regarding the song: why the balls wasn't this on the album? So catchy. Along with "The Troubles," this is the sort of track I was hoping for from the Danger Mouse sessions. This track is so good I would have opened the album with the 12" version.

Not sure why the album contains so much dad rock at the beginning, especially considering the big push to all those iTunes customers. You'd think the band would have taken a risk or two, considering the guaranteed audience. Or maybe they played it extra safe because they knew they'd have so many listeners... bleh, that's post-2000 U2 for you

And so we see the trolls defeating themselves. They don't even care that a moderator asked them to drop the argument.

Yep, they were asked to drop it, tried to pick a fight instead, and screwed up their own argument. No surprise. I regret I even bothered to comment again, I'll drop it even if they won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom