The Colbert Report

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anybody catch the interview with Arianna Huffington last night? The woman is pure entertainment. I don't know how Colbert could keep a straight face. :lol:

SunBloc said:
Anybody catch the interview with Arianna Huffington last night? The woman is pure entertainment. I don't know how Colbert could keep a straight face. :lol:

when she mentioned bears, i think i died of laughter.

He aaaalllmost started laughing when he said "I just needed a place to crash when I was in town" . Was this in Arianna's head or up against????? You know that's exactly what he was thinking!! :lmao:

Oy Vey, I'm Sorry!

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2006/09/28/icymi-i-just-calledoy-veyim-sorry/

bestweekever.tv:

On Tuesday night’s episode of The Colbert Report, Stephen decided to celebrate Yom Kippur by inviting viewers to apologize, via his special “Atonement Hotline”, for all the ways they’ve wronged him this year. Colbert holding up a white rotary phone with a Star of David on it made for a pretty good bit, but the really funny thing is that it turns out the number (1-888-OOPS-JEW) actually works, and you can leave him your very own apology message which may or may not end up being played on the show. Got anything you’re feeling guilty about that you’d like to unburden upon the empathetic ears of a man known for his unwavering truthiness? We’re looking at you, Mel Gibson

This "Season" seems to favor Colbert over Stewart, just because all of Stewarts guys have left to pursue other opportunities (Colbert, Corrdry,...). Where's Ed Helms?

LMAO!!!...set your TIVOS!!!

Guess who is going to be Stephen's guest on October 30th?

..........no other than

BARRY MANILOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG that should be one HYSTERICAL interview!!!!

Hope Barry brings the Emmy with him.....lol.

Barry Manilow :D . Won't miss it! Wish Stephen would shorten some of the earlier segments sometimes, so the interviews could be longer!

The interview with Steve Wozniak last week was hilarious. He is either a very strange computer nerd, or he was high. Could have easily been either. :lol:

Steagle Colbeagle the Eagle :cute:

http://www.mlive.com/news/sanews/index.ssf?/base/news-20/115969811917590.xml&coll=9

colbeagle.png

Oooh, Barry should be...interesting.

And who caught the show last night? I'm originally from Milford, NH, #1 on the Threat Down. SOOOOO FUNNY! (Though also sad that we come off as such a bunch of asses). "Wake up Milford, New Hampshire!"

George must be a Colbert fan. Cool show last night! :lol:

jedicolbert6.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom