The Boom Boom Room (Yes, it's Bono's Thread)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:
Ha. I seem to live a great life, apparently.
But seriously, which book or mag is that from? I haven't seen this gem, before.

Comet, there are 2 close up portrait photos of Bono, also made by Anton I think during the same shoot , AB era.
Black and white from the chest up, with Bono smiling and wearing that fluffy coat and being incredibly handsome. Do you have those. I lost mine when I lost my laptop.

That sheepskin coat is one of my favorite Bono garments ever. Doesn't he appear shirtless in it one time?

Domo I think the ones you mean are from years later which is why I didn't put them with that time period request. Lemme get them and see if it's the ones you mean.

Did you want these? :hmm: They are from 1993.

bonoleatherfurcoatDublinMarch1993AC.jpg~original

bonopeaceDublinMarch1993AC.jpg~original

BonoDetailsDublinMar1993AC.jpg~original

Bonocomet you legend :) I'm mad about these last three, and the Berlin Bono in general, and great to have them in high-res (I'm f'n horrible at scanning pictures), so thank you!

Bonocomet you legend :) I'm mad about these last three, and the Berlin Bono in general, and great to have them in high-res (I'm f'n horrible at scanning pictures), so thank you!

Thanks, I have actually been rescanning a lot of them because many of the images that are all over here and other sites as well are bad quality scans that I made many years ago. :reject:

Yeah, I love this set, they are fantastic shots, and one of my favourite B looks. :bono:
He's rocking that wear and tear like a pro there:wink:

Been way too long *Stops in for a visit* :wave:

Wellll hellloooooooo, I LOVE what you've done with the place, Bonocomet :heart:

Thank you for your time and effort , it shows - :drool: X infinity and beyond.

:combust:

PLEBANS TO THE RESCUE...

Seems that I misplaced my copy of this '95 NME

bnmeczir1ksgpe.jpg

Does anybody have a larger version of its cover picture? And may I ask you to post it here? That would be VERY kind.:hug:

:wave: blm! Nice to see you here. :sexywink:

:wave: AntonC. Nice to see you here too. :D I love that magazine cover photo. I'm not sure if I have that one, or a better scan of it, but I will take a look when I have time!

I love these bonocomet!

Here is another one (I know it doesn't belong here because of Edge, but speaking of 'Zooropa') :)

Bwvxmt8.jpg

Another couple I really like from Morocco, 1991. I guess we'll make an exception and let Larry in today because I really love this photo.

bonoU2Morocco1991AC.jpg~original

bonolarrymorocco1991AC.jpg~original

Oh....laptop pictures! :drool:

Funnily enough I'm actually reading that portion of ATEOW currently. I've been 're-reading' again here and there and I just finished up the bit where "Sinatra" morphes into "Stay".

....and Larry. In lipstick. HNNGNNGGGGNN. That is always welcomed on any thread. :drool:

(Speaking of Larry, I posted an ADORABLE A/L pic in the Castle late last night....one I'd never seen before! :crack: )

I can't find a thread about Iris or moms in general, so posting this here.

(Find the differences in their faces) :)

13904822778_b5530e1245_o.png

Back
Top Bottom