The "Album you just bought" Thread, part whatever.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beck - guero
steve earle - guitar town
steve earle & the del mccoury band - the mountain
social distortion - mommy's little monster

Halogen -- Baby's Eyes

It's just an ep, but I'm looking forward to it anyway.

And I have another order on the way too...I just don't remember what it is.

:silent:

I was a bad girl last night at Tower. (And I even forgot to use my remaining balance on my gift card. :reject: )

Pete Townshend--Gold
Jonathan Richman--Modern Lovers Live :heart:
Cream--Gold
Bill Monroe and His Bluegrass Boys--The Definitive Collection
Linda Ronstadt--Prisoner in Disguise

IWasBored said:

social distortion - mommy's little monster

Me, too!!! :rockon:

and Sex, Love and Rock 'n' Roll

I can't find Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell or Prison Bound ANYWHERE around here and it's pissing me off. I don't want to put more money on my credit card, either. Damn it.

But yeah, more Social D makes Jason a happy panda.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Me, too!!! :rockon:

and Sex, Love and Rock 'n' Roll

I can't find Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell or Prison Bound ANYWHERE around here and it's pissing me off. I don't want to put more money on my credit card, either. Damn it.

But yeah, more Social D makes Jason a happy panda.

excellent :up: sex love and rock n roll is awesome. mommy's little monster is a classic. shame on both of us for not owning it sooner.

that sucks about not being able to find those other albums, though. i'm not a huge fan of prison bound. but somewhere between heaven and hell is probably my favorite social d album. i know a lot of people don't like it, but it's got "bad luck" on it, which may very well be my favorite social d song ever. and all the other tracks rule. "cold feelings" through "sometimes i do," anyway. i guess i usually skip the last two. but it's such a good album.

i need to pick up mainliner (wreckage from the past) and live at the roxy sometime in the near future. i need to get paid first, though.

Okay, so after listening to both albums, I went on half.com and ordered

Mainliner (Wreckage of the Past)
Prison Bound
Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
White Heat White Light White Trash

All for 35.99 including s & h.

Next up will be Ness' solo CDs.

The Church -- Block (ep)

Marty Willson-Piper -- Hanging Out In Heaven
Marty Willson-Piper -- Live From the Other Side
(these two are for someone else as I already have them)

Noctorum -- Sparks Lane

UnforgettableLemon said:
Okay, so after listening to both albums, I went on half.com and ordered

Mainliner (Wreckage of the Past)
Prison Bound
Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
White Heat White Light White Trash

All for 35.99 including s & h.

Next up will be Ness' solo CDs.

nice! :up:

as far as ness solo, cheating at solitaire rules. i still don't have under the influences. that one i can't find anywhere.

i've been listening to somewhere between heaven & hell since my other post in this thread, by the way.

IWasBored said:

nice! :up:

as far as ness solo, cheating at solitaire rules. i still don't have under the influences. that one i can't find anywhere.

i've been listening to somewhere between heaven & hell since my other post in this thread, by the way.

Under the Influences is available on half.com for between 10 and 14 bucks, I think.

UnforgettableLemon said:

Under the Influences is available on half.com for between 10 and 14 bucks, I think.

ooooooooh

i must check that out.

steve earle - el corazon
steve earle - transcendental blues
elvis costello & the attractions - this year's model

Richard Ashcroft Keys to the world
Sufjan Stevens Illinois
Isobel Campbell and Mark Lanegan Ballad of the broken seas

Carek1230 said:
James Blunt

:scream: Don't encourage him!
kill.gif

I'm starting to feel like buying CDs again. :happy:

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Goodbye Cruel World (2CD reissue) *
Crowded House - Afterglow
Stevie Wonder - Innervisions

* Yeah, I know this is apparently Elvis Costello's 'worst album' but it was so cheap I decided to give it a go. If only for the bonus disc with demos and live tracks.
:)

social distortion - mainliner (wreckage from the past). i meant to buy live at the roxy. i was going to get both of them, but i decided on only one for now when i found that the store had a copy of ness' under the influences. i thought i put back mainliner and kept live at the roxy, but it was the other way around and i didn't realize it until i got home :der:
mike ness - under the influences

and on popmartijn's most excellent reccomendations:
elvis costello - my aim is true
elvis costello & the attractions - blood & chocolate

We've had 3 CDs sitting on the counter unopened for close to a month that came from BMG. My boyfriend said to not open them because they were sent by mistake, and he was going to send them back because they were just stupid ones anyway. Well...obviously...he never sent them back (I knew he wouldn't! :laugh: ). He finally opened them last night. One was 3 Doors Down (I told him that was all his!), but the other two were the Gorillaz and Weezer discs from last year. :hyper: I had been planning on finally buying Gorillaz soon, and Weezer is a fine addition as well.

"Stupid ones"...:madwife:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom