The 27 Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
http://forum.interference.com/showt...&perpage=15&highlight=eve hewson&pagenumber=1

upon looking at the clip, I remembered this pic from 2006 where xtal posted a pic of Eve, I knew it was her ((a friend that is in her circle of friends sent me the pic) , but a lot of others doubted and that boy she is with in the pic looks like the boy in the clip driving the car!!!

so Im assuming that this pic was between shoots or something, maybe...

ce35cc8b.jpg

Just an FYI. I know the lads dont mind officialy released pictures of their family to be posted, but they DO MIND when people gank pictures without permission from their myspace or bebo accounts. Especially considering that we are talking about minors here.

Thought you would like to know

^That pic. was posted here over a year ago, I think. We had been told that she was going to be on the TV show 'One Tree Hill', and that it was a pic. from the set. Apparently, it's a pic. from the set of the movie, I'm guessing. Maybe it's been on Eve's Myspace or whatever, but it's not something most of us haven't seen here before.

:huh:

for god's sake... we know that. As mentioned already this was from an old thread that was closed due to this very reason.. There is a policy about pics of the family in regards to this forum.

Congratulations to Eve - I hope she succeeds in what she wants to do with her life.

I wonder though if a sheltered upbringing makes kids want to rebel more?

I don't think they look anything like Ali - they are way better looking. I see so much of Bono in those girls.

You don't think Eve looks like Ali?! Wow they look so alike to me it's astonishing. I guess everyone sees things differently.

Thanks for the great pics - can't wait to see the movie!

I think Eve is Bono all over but Jordan far more like Ali.

Theres a pic from the 80s I saw once of Ali and Bono - B has a black hat, and Ali a white t-shirt. They are looking right at the camera, not smiling.

If anyone could post that pic, you would see the Ali and Jordan resemblance far more as Ali would have been closer to Jordans age then.

andromeda said:
Congratulations to Eve - I hope she succeeds in what she wants to do with her life.

I wonder though if a sheltered upbringing makes kids want to rebel more?

I don't think they look anything like Ali - they are way better looking. I see so much of Bono in those girls.

That article is a little misleading. Those kids may have been sheltered from the press and publicity but that is not the same kind of sheltered that causes kids to rebel. Those kids have been all over the world with their parents from a very young age and have had a wonderful relationship with not only their parents but a whole extended community. Bono and Ali have made sure that they see both the good and bad in the world. Those kids are probably more well rounded than most.

Dana

rihannsu said:

That article is a little misleading. Those kids may have been sheltered from the press and publicity but that is not the same kind of sheltered that causes kids to rebel. Those kids have been all over the world with their parents from a very young age and have had a wonderful relationship with not only their parents but a whole extended community. Bono and Ali have made sure that they see both the good and bad in the world. Those kids are probably more well rounded than most.

Dana

I agree, I took it to mean "sheltered from the press/tabloids" not sheltered from reality. Compared to other celebs kids they are definitely sheltered from that mess! But yes, I have read Ali and Bono quoted that they like to have the kids travel and experience many things. I think they specifically mentioned this when they went to South Africa for the Mandela gig. Also, just judging by the clothes they wear, music they like, make-up, etc I would not consider them sheltered like what we normally mean when we call a teenager sheltered. They seem quite worldly to me!

pop marter said:
Thanks for the great pics - can't wait to see the movie!

I think Eve is Bono all over but Jordan far more like Ali.

Theres a pic from the 80s I saw once of Ali and Bono - B has a black hat, and Ali a white t-shirt. They are looking right at the camera, not smiling.

If anyone could post that pic, you would see the Ali and Jordan resemblance far more as Ali would have been closer to Jordans age then.

Is this the picture you are referring to? I have always thought Ali was simply gorgeous in this picture.

bonoali.jpg

I think that in this picture Ali resembles a lot of what Eve looks like right now. I don't tend to see a whole lot of Ali in Eve, but something about her here has Eve written all over it.

alilookslikeeve.jpg

Thank you that was the pic! Yes I think she's so like Jordan there.

But I see what you mean in the last pic, she's very like Eve there too!

I'm not sure, tbird - you can check out EDUN's current line of clothing here:

www.edunonline.com

One can only hope that Ali and her family wear as much EDUN & (RED) as possible. :bonodrum: :hi5:

Jamila said:

One can only hope that Ali and her family wear as much EDUN & (RED) as possible.

Um, why? Because they own the company? Because it's good for their hygiene? Because otherwise deranged fans might hate them?

:lol: :scratch:

hey friends! :wave:

we went to the last screening of the 27 club at tribeca today. someone from production was kind enough to give us tickets at a discounted rate. the movie was excellent. it was a very heartwarming film. the director seemed like a really cool woman with an incredible vision (she stayed for q & a after the screening.) joe anderson looks dashing, even as a scrub! and i personally feel david's character stole the show. i was also amused to learn that joe is singing those songs himself. the director wanted the actors to feel like they really were in a band. i think the output as brilliant. eve was also a great actress. if acting is her preferred route, then what a way to kick it off!

i don't have pics or anything. just a brief synopsis of my experience. i hope you all get the chance to check it out! it's a great story.

Bajagirl said:

Just an FYI. I know the lads dont mind officialy released pictures of their family to be posted, but they DO MIND when people gank pictures without permission from their myspace or bebo accounts. Especially considering that we are talking about minors here.

Thought you would like to know

The only reason I re-posted the pic Bajagirl was due to the thread I attached with it..like it was mentioned, this pic was posted about 2 years ago, so it is not a new pic here, and unlike U2.com we post quite a lot of pics of the Bands kids that have been posted before or pics that were published by the media ..and We are very aware of the "not posting personal pics"

Thank you for our concern though ;)

unico said:
hey friends! :wave:

we went to the last screening of the 27 club at tribeca today. someone from production was kind enough to give us tickets at a discounted rate. the movie was excellent. it was a very heartwarming film. the director seemed like a really cool woman with an incredible vision (she stayed for q & a after the screening.) joe anderson looks dashing, even as a scrub! and i personally feel david's character stole the show. i was also amused to learn that joe is singing those songs himself. the director wanted the actors to feel like they really were in a band. i think the output as brilliant. eve was also a great actress. if acting is her preferred route, then what a way to kick it off!

i don't have pics or anything. just a brief synopsis of my experience. i hope you all get the chance to check it out! it's a great story.

I just read your same review here....:)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eve-Hewson-Fan-Club/52602570160

Last edited:
I think some of those pics were taken from her MySpace and Bebo pages. A number of people here had (have?) access to those before they were made private.
There are a lot of inaccuracies in the personal information section. Whoever put that together is trying to suggest a personal connection that doesn't exist, IMO. We've seen this type of thing before.

Hi to everyones
im the one who made the facebook thing with a friend
of mine
But we only do this with the aknowledgment of eve
she is in the administrator page
But i just recevied the message of someone who just told me she is an impersonator thst she a faker that the real eve is not aware of this
is just shock me. Its a huge misunderstand here

pliz do not enter to the page until all this matter comes clearly
And also PLizzz with all the humble of the world undearstand me
I though the real eve knows this
but right now im not sure of nothing
So sorry
I did this with my best intentions

:sad: :sad: :sad: :(

I really feel very very bad

Back
Top Bottom