The 27 Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if it is available in other countries, but we do have it in the US, maybe Canada.

They're very nice and accomodating if you want to send an email from the 27Club website. You could ask them about the possibility of any international releases or showings.

Really. A lot of good movies are on that channel. I think it is on demand by the way, not on the actual channel.

Apparently I have IFC ON Demand, but I don't have IFC Entertainment On Demand which is where this movie will be aired.

I have Comcast so I searched on their site and it says:

The 27 Club
$6.99 | Available until Tue, Jul 7
On Demand
TVMA | 85 mins
FIND IT: Movies & Events > All Movies > The 27 Club
The last surviving member of a rock band travels in a drugged-out stupor from LA to his Missouri hometown to carry out his late friend's final request. Direct from the festival circuit, this IFC film is available exclusively On Demand.

So it looks like I can order it and it doesn't have anything to do with IFC on demand, it's in the movies list.

I'm going to look again on my PPV on demand. I have Verizon FIOS which wasn't on the list of providers on the IFC Entertainment website.

It is available till July 7th. :hyper:

Yep, I'm glad b/c I'm busy/stressed and want to watch it later when I won't be distracted. I keep trying to watch movies and end up doing work on the computer at the same time so I have to watch the movie 3 times to catch it all.

I'm going to look again on my PPV on demand. I have Verizon FIOS which wasn't on the list of providers on the IFC Entertainment website.

That is what we have too, but we get IFC on demand. If not I can go to my parents house and get it because they have Comcast.

That is what we have too, but we get IFC on demand. If not I can go to my parents house and get it because they have Comcast.

Yeah, I get IFC on Demand, but this movie seems to be showing on IFC Entertainment On Demand, which is a totally different thing apparently.

Right Carek, same here. Like Rose said you have to have IFC Entertainment on Demand. I suppose we have to wait another few months for it to show on IFC.

Back
Top Bottom