Test: Are you gay?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd just like to say that I definitely prefer my straight men to be a bit gay and my gay men to be a bit straight. Probably the same goes for women, too, but I'm just a little fussier about my men (which is why I'm not as gay as I'd like to be, I guess).

Or something like that. :huh:

joyfulgirl said:
I'd just like to say that I definitely prefer my straight men to be a bit gay and my gay men to be a bit straight.

you know, i agree.

the sexiest men are either butch-ish gay men, or sensitive straight men.

give me a strapping, jock-ish gay boy with a rugby build or a smart straight man with fabulous eyeware pushing a baby carriage.

Irvine511 said:

you know, i agree.

the sexiest men are either butch-ish gay men, or sensitive straight men.

give me a strapping, jock-ish gay boy with a rugby build or a smart straight man with fabulous eyeware pushing a baby carriage.

:up: I totally agree.

Tonight I had dinner with two gay men and when I reported my disappointment in my low percentage of gayness they said that if the test was scoring my lesbianism then of course I scored low because I'm closer to being a gay man than a lesbian. :|

joyfulgirl said:

:up: I totally agree.

Tonight I had dinner with two gay men and when I reported my disappointment in my low percentage of gayness they said that if the test was scoring my lesbianism then of course I scored low because I'm closer to being a gay man than a lesbian. :|

maybe retake the test, but identify as a gay man at the beginning?

you and Madonna ... gay men trapped in women's bodies ...

Irvine511 said:

Did you hear that Boy George and Madonna are squabbling now? I bet she wishes she hadn't moved to the UK, after all. :wink:

Boy George slammed Madonna for practicing Kabbalah, which is apparently quite homophobic. I wonder what Madonna would say to that?

Melon

melon said:
Boy George slammed Madonna for practicing Kabbalah, which is apparently quite homophobic. I wonder what Madonna would say to that?

well, considering only gay men still buy her records anymore, she'd better hurry up and apologize.

Irvine511 said:

maybe retake the test, but identify as a gay man at the beginning?

So my friends were right. Now I am 56% gay. "Congratulations, you've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well-adjusted homo guy!"

:|

But I don't identify with Madonna at all.

hmmmmmm ... i was 50%.

i bet if i made more money and could afford $100+ shirts, i'd be gayer.

still, there's only one place where it really counts to be gay, and that's where the $100 shirt winds up on the floor anyway ...

Irvine511 said:

still, there's only one place where it really counts to be gay, and that's where the $100 shirt winds up on the floor anyway ...

...with the label face up. I did vote that $100 was not too much to pay for a shirt. :reject: Don't ask me what I pay my hairdresser. It's not that I'm rich either. The hair is a pure indulgence, not a lifestyle. But with clothes I'm into quality rather than quantity most of the time although a lot of the time I find that $100 shirt for $40 in discount stores.

well, i pay $50 for a haircut and am sitting in a pair of $98 jeans (but i only paid $60! i swear!).

you're right to look for quality over quantity, though.

am all about the outlets these days, but haven't been clothes shopping in a long while -- which reminds me, i need shoes.

and a suit. all my friends seem to have decided to get married this summer.

Irvine511 said:
well, i pay $50 for a haircut and am sitting in a pair of $98 jeans (but i only paid $60! i swear!).

I was too embarrassed to tell you yesterday that the jeans I was wearing cost $150 and I paid $150. It was a desperate moment that lead me to such a desperate purchase. I was in the dressing room in Saks in Denver (because we don't have good dept. stores here) with piles of jeans everywhere--at least (and I'm not kidding) 40 pairs that I'd tried on. I had vowed not to leave the store without a new pair of jeans that didn't humiliate me. So in this desperate state when I heard a voice over the loudspeaker say, "The store is now closed. Please proceed to check out immediately," I panicked and grabbed a pair from the 'maybe' pile and bought them. :reject:

thank you, joyfulgirl.

your story made me laugh, and i just lost 2 hours worth or work due to a stupid "do you wish to revert to saved document?" message that i mistakenly clicked "yes" to.

LoveTown said:
I was 43% gay...it said I scored right in the middle and that Im a happy and well-adhusted hetero....now if I could just find a boyfriend to share my heteroness with

w0rd, lol. So apparently I'm 50% gay. Which I guess explains why I hit on both my friend and her boyfriend :hmm:

U2democrat said:
:hug:irvine.

i think i should come up to DC and you and i could hunt down men together.

sounds fun. if it ever gets warm again, i'll show you were all the good people watching spots are.

Back
Top Bottom