Temple Bar-Now Serving Food and Snowbunnys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the rockin edge said:
what the hell are you talking about? :|

You could have been a god, man. The dream was yours. Yours was the Kingdom, the power, the glory. But no, you dropped the :heh: and the dream was gone. Now you can only put your fingers on it now, the thread is grown, the guinea pig is gone.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

We all rant on your misfortune

MISFORTUNE? Reg? WTF? That is THE opportunity of a lifetime. We, as men, sit and wait for that day all our lives, and when (God willing) it comes - YOU. MAKE.THAT.SHIT.HAPPEN.

You choose the place (doesn't matter where), the time (anytime) and you make sure everyone shows. You buy the vegetables - even the ones that aren't on the list - cause this is for science, of course. And then you know what you do? You actually track the results. Why? I'll tell you why, so that when you publish the results other men around the world can say, "Bullshit. I will disprove you. Who wants to help me disprove this?" And then another guy gets to choose the place (doesn't matter where), the time (anytime) and betters our society for the good of all mankind.

have fun adam :hug:

i'm trying not to say anything here :silent:

I can't wait to meet snow in person :lol:

night guys :wave:

ah fuck it

why is it assumed the guy is eating the vegetables?

Uh Beav, I meant the misfortune of his 'own' decision.

You're very smart Beav...you know better than that from me. Sex is my life...uh, my hobby...well something I enjoy from time to time (especially if that time is 12:00a.m. to 11:59p.m.) so I knew exactly what I was talking about when I wrote "misfortune". Exactly...

:tsk:

:wink:

Supposedly certain vegetable affect the "taste" of the "result". When I get the "funding" for my "study" I'll send you a copy. Just think how advanced we'd be if tre had stepped it up a year ago and taken one for the team. We'd probably have diseases cured, peace on earth. I'm going to weep.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Uh Beav, I meant the misfortune of his 'own' decision.

You're very smart Beav...you know better than that from me. Sex is my life...uh, my hobby...well something I enjoy from time to time (especially if that time is 12:00a.m. to 11:59p.m.) so I knew exactly what I was talking about when I wrote "misfortune". Exactly...

:tsk:

:wink:

Ah. That makes sense. Sorry to have ranted so.

redkat said:

I can't wait to meet snow in person :lol:

ah fuck it

why is it assumed the guy is eating the vegetables?

Same - you had some fabulous posts in thos threads.

Yeah - it specifically mentioned pineapple = not a vegetable

Won't the citric acid in pineapples have a negative affect on the taste and possibly the texture resulting in a stinging sensation that instigates the gag reflex?

Yeah...so I've spent some time thinking about this...so!

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Won't the citric acid in pineapples have a negative affect on the taste and possibly the texture resulting in a stinging sensation that instigates the gag reflex?

Yeah...so I've spent some time thinking about this...so!

Won't know until it's been tested, Reg. Just won't know. I'm thinking we might need to set up a placebo group as well as a control group.

Well, you are just one voice. We need a very wide sampling, naturally. You're more than welcome to participate, of course. We would also need to ensure that all results are taken from a controlled* environment.

*definition of "controlled" is open for debate. I prefer "controlled" environments to include an open bar. I've noticed an increased enthusiasm in the participants when the environment is thus.

UberBeaver said:
*definition of "controlled" is open for debate. I prefer "controlled" environments to include an open bar. I've noticed an increased enthusiasm in the participants when the environment is thus.

Wow Dr. Beav I've noticed that too!! It appears whenever said participants consume an alcoholic beverage everyone seems to be more agreeable to said experiments.

A bar should always be the 'controlled' environment...:yes:

So what we need is a lot of women (other than myself - already knowing the results and all) to eat said fruit and veggies, the men who are willing assist with study, and then we'll have some definite results.

That's what you meant right?

snowbunny00774 said:
So what we need is a lot of women (other than myself - already knowing the results and all) to eat said fruit and veggies, the men who are willing assist with study, and then we'll have some definite results.

That's what you meant right?

Hmm, I notice you're approaching this consumption of the fruits and vegetables from a different angle. You seem to think Group A, the female group, ie Givers, should eat the vegetable. Interesting - and you know what? Brilliant. Thinking outside the box. We will need to have a separate study for that. Wow, so busy, so so busy. Good thing I love my work...OR AT LEAST I WOULD! TRE! THANKS!...anyhow. Yes. That's what I meant. 2 studies.

well I assumed that's why the men were getting the pencils and scantron sheets....:shrug:

Also, I was leery of the ipod thing...what if the headphones get ripped out of their ears?

The men were getting the scantron so that they would be more directly involved, and uh, I dunno. It'd be a good time to doodle a bit. Especially in between tests. And then they can compare notes. :D

No forms Reg. Why bother with paper work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom