Temple Bar-Even if you cannot hear my voice I'll be right beside you dear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:
Minnesota in the winter is pretty depressing

:yes:

Speaking of TV on DVD, I need to buy all the seasons of Alias. I'm kicking myself for not pre-ordering it, since it was a fair bit cheaper several months ago.

Well, my work day is over. See you all later! :wave:

Ok, I have the need. The need for speed - er, to spend money. Namely, someone else's. :drool:

I might head to Target and get the second season of the Office. I'm being seriously indecisive tonight. It's still raining. And I want chocolate.

I've been really good this week, save for a cheat here or there that I worked off by working out. See, it all evens out. :wink:

Go to Target April :yes: I have gift cards I ration out to help me with my need to spend :D

how long is your class tomorrow?

I'm also off to run :wave:

UberBeaver said:
If I could write a song as good as "Fake Plastic Trees" I would build shrines to myself. Unreal.

Amen.

I love Pleased to Meet Me, Beav, it's my favorite Replacements album.

As for the British version of the Office....much as I enjoy the NBC version now, I like the British version even better....one of my Top 5 sitcoms of all time, easily.

I'd like to leave work. Soon. Now? Soon.

UberBeaver said:

Hey, if you ever get it, let me know how it ends. I missed the last 2 seasons.

I do know how Alias ends. It was my favourite show. :love: The ending wasn't what I had hoped, but whatever. I won't go on about it here, but if you do want a synopsis of the last 2 seasons, let me know and I can PM it to you.

Actually that's probably the only Smiths song I know.

Have you left work yet? I probably don't have the persuasion tactics that LMPA or kat have.

'ello 'ello RavenBlue

ETA: NSW - your trip to SF is biz or pleasure? I haven't been in years. I miss SF:(

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Amen.

I love Pleased to Meet Me, Beav, it's my favorite Replacements album.

As for the British version of the Office....much as I enjoy the NBC version now, I like the British version even better....one of my Top 5 sitcoms of all time, easily.

I'd like to leave work. Soon. Now? Soon.

Yeah, I agree. The British version is much more subtle. My favorite line is probably,
"Why don't you like Jello?"
"I don't trust the way it moves."

Or:

"He's thrown a shoe over a building, what have you ever done?"

Gareth was great.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

Yeah, I agree. The British version is much more subtle. My favorite line is probably,
"Why don't you like Jello?"
"I don't trust the way it moves."

Or:

"He's thrown a shoe over a building, what have you ever done?"

Gareth was great.

I only saw the first series of the British Office. I rented it when I first moved into my apartment.

The US Jim is cuter. :drool:

NSW, I sure hope you're ass is on its way home. :shame:

Don't make me fed-ex a paddle over there, mister.

Now I wanna listen to some Smiths. :hmm:

I'm thinking if I'm in bed by 11:30 I'll be good to wake up at 6:30. I want to have plenty of time, and it MAY snow :mad: and then there's the whole parking lot thing.

I keep looking at my schedule. It's gonna be weird to be in some of the same classrooms I was in __ years ago. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom