Teen PLEBAns: We ARE "those people"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larrywetbucketdreamoutloud13.gif

Whoops, how did that end up here :shifty:

*runs away giggling* :giggle:

Ok, somewhat funny...

My mom is wearing these magenta colored pants and I was like, "Those are raspberry pants"...because she has these chartreuse pants that we call the "banana pants"

We call them this because after the DC show, I was sitting on the side of the highway and my mom was wandering around looking for me...CELLPHONELESS!! Anyway, some guy yelled to her, "LOVE those banana pants! They glow in the dark, awesome!!" She was like..."Some random stranger complimented my pants very loudly" :lol:

^ aw hell no! :shame:

THIS IS WAR!

:shifty:

Bring it on! :madspit: :wink:

Ok, somewhat funny...

My mom is wearing these magenta colored pants and I was like, "Those are raspberry pants"...because she has these chartreuse pants that we call the "banana pants"

We call them this because after the DC show, I was sitting on the side of the highway and my mom was wandering around looking for me...CELLPHONELESS!! Anyway, some guy yelled to her, "LOVE those banana pants! They glow in the dark, awesome!!" She was like..."Some random stranger complimented my pants very loudly" :lol:

:lol: Your mom sounds like a cool lady.

Let me direct you to BP Fallon's book...specifically the screaming girls who jumped through the car window onto him.

(point: He's used to it)

Can you imagine saying what that chick said to him in fron of your MOTHER?!?! :yikes:

:lol: Ugh, I have to go empty out the damn dishwasher. I'll be back.

Haha, she screamed, "I want to f*** you"

:lol:

OMG, I just got a St. Patrick's Day card in the mail from my grandma. On the front it says "Rub a leprechaun for good luck!"...and on the inside, "The leprechaun likes it, too"

:ohmy: I don't think I could have laughed any harder!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom