Teen PLEBAns Party: Look, we're not a packet of cornflakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Val :hug:

Did you guys get blue?

I know it is always awsome to get something at a show that no one else did,kind of selfish,but it is the truth.

I don't remember blue, but then I can't be counted on :lol: The mic was blue...but as I remember, the lights on his jacket were red.

I didn't get to bring my camera,dammit and damn stadium rules and damn me for following the rules,but I did get a few pictures with my Aunt's cell phone,so she will have to email me them,I bet they are just as shitty looking on the computer as they were on the phone...
Every time I tried to get a pic they moved when it flashed,to make a long story short I amused them with my silent cursing,and flailing my head in anger...:D:lol:

:scream:

Just before I'm doomed to work, I have to see a hideous display of people's ignorance and assholeishness. Great :grumpy:

Just what pisses me off most...

idiots bashing Bono for no reason other than that they are f***ing ignorant as all hell

I know. I'll stop now.

ok so my computer privileges are banned and i have to tell the story by my phone.:angry: so i was told to go turn off the light in the garage and take out the trash. i said id do it in a minute and then my mom gets angry and tells me to go outside. i then proceeded to take my phone with me and sit outside the front porch. that was about 11 o clock and i posted the previous message. crazy story i know.:lol: i came back inside after doing as i was told and mom tells me to go to bed. ive been doing chores all morning. im angry but maybe i'll get computer privileges back.

ok so my computer privileges are banned and i have to tell the story by my phone.:angry: so i was told to go turn off the light in the garage and take out the trash. i said id do it in a minute and then my mom gets angry and tells me to go outside. i then proceeded to take my phone with me and sit outside the front porch. that was about 11 o clock and i posted the previous message. crazy story i know.:lol: i came back inside after doing as i was told and mom tells me to go to bed. ive been doing chores all morning. im angry but maybe i'll get computer privileges back.

Uhh that sucks :down:

Not much,just doing stupid school related things while on here on a damn saturday...
The Canterbury Tales....:doh:

That's no fun on a Saturday :huh:

I woke up to a ton of snow this morning :crack:

Just what pisses me off most...

idiots bashing Bono for no reason other than that they are f***ing ignorant as all hell

I know. I'll stop now.

yes they are! i never got and still dont get the whole bashing bono thing. why does he have his head up his ass? what has he done wrong? bono deserves recognition.

Uhh that sucks :down:

That's no fun on a Saturday :huh:

I woke up to a ton of snow this morning :crack:
Sorry about you getting kicked out and punished,I hate when parents do that.

Snow?! Man do I wish we had the slightest bit of a chill here,it is so freaking hot...
I only have a little while till I'm through with school,and i'll be so glad.

Sweet hot southern 'geowgiah' (That is how some people I know pronounce it :lmao: )
In an extremely small unimportant town in Georgia :grumpy:,it takes till the end of November to get really cold :crack: it gets chilly here and there but right now it is so humid...

Back
Top Bottom