TEEN PLEBAns: Giving to the "Help Edge Buy A New Shirt" Foundation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: If she's that bitchy, don't take her to the freaking concert! She doesn't deserve that. Take someone who cares! And Blink 182? Really? :tsk:

Good luck with all the college stuff, though! I'm sure it's a tough process.

I wish we were alll going together, I think it would be epic fun.

Although Maddy has her cool parents, and Liz's sound cool too.

Cuuute! :cute:

60860510.jpg

oh my god.....:combust:

I haven't been on here in forever :ohmy:...after seeing this pic I'm wondering why I left :lol:

Wow, sounds like the story of MY life. My friend has always been my U2 friend. I brought her over to the dark (light) side, taught her everything...:lol: But seriously. She has lied to me so much in the past year, I really don't even know her anymore. We don't talk a whole lot...and best of all, she still owes me all the ticket money :| I was considering telling her to forget it and just going solo, but that made me sad...we've been friends a long time.

Your friend isn't being very nice...we should act as excited as we want...this is huge!

We should just ditch them and go together

LOL

Yeah she is a completely different person, it's really sad actually...andd her Mom is really good friends with my Mom

FML

BonosLil'Pal94;6345722And Blink 182? Really? :tsk:

HERE'S A LAUGH, WHAT DID I GET HER FOR HER 17TH BIRTHDAY?

A U2 TICKET

HA
HA
HA

Yeah I know...I'm no Blink fan...my whole High School went to their show last night.

:hug:
I'm hope it will all work out!

We should just ditch them and go together

LOL

Yeah she is a completely different person, it's really sad actually...andd her Mom is really good friends with my Mom

FML

That is really sad...it sucks when that kind of thing happens :(

I grew apart from my middle school friends in hs when, according to them, I became 'totally weird' :down:

That is really sad...it sucks when that kind of thing happens :(

I grew apart from my middle school friends in hs when, according to them, I became 'totally weird' :down:

:hug:

What assholes

I srsly can't wait to go to College. I feel like ppl in College aren't afraid to b themselves...

Is that true?
:reject:

COCO O'BRIEN IN ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ It's totally true. Everyone does their thing and as far as I've seen there is very little idiotic behavior. Although I must say, my hs class for the most part were cool people.

:hug: Maddy! You rawk :lol: I love saying rawk!

I should go to, actually. I want to write some more of my now slowly moving because of a stupid job story, before I have to go to bed because of work tomorrow :angry: :angry:

Real world :down:

Lol, Liz...when we were reading The Scarlet Letter (there's a character who whips himseld in a closet :shrug:) he told the class I probably dreamed about being in a closet with a leather whip and Bono wearing just a cowboy hat.

:| Disturbed does not cover it :lol:

Wondering how Maddy's 1st day went :)

^OMG. :yikes:

My first day went very well! Although my english teacher already assigned an essay due TOMORROW and I'm going to a basketball game tonight, so let's see if I can write a great piece of work in the next 45 minutes! :happy: I guess that's what I get for taking all honors and an AP class. Wish me luck! Talk to you all tomorrow, hopefully :)

Lol, Liz...when we were reading The Scarlet Letter (there's a character who whips himseld in a closet :shrug:) he told the class I probably dreamed about being in a closet with a leather whip and Bono wearing just a cowboy hat.

:| Disturbed does not cover it :lol:

Wondering how Maddy's 1st day went :)

NATHANIEL.gif

First day of school essay :madspit: I got one of those when I took AP English. I was like...man, you had better be kidding me :lol: Good luck with that!

:hug: If she's that bitchy, don't take her to the freaking concert! She doesn't deserve that. Take someone who cares! And Blink 182? Really? :tsk:

I never liked Blink 182, Actually I disliked them, and they're worst as a live band. Yet I was in a band with 3 Blink 182 fans :doh: (Maybe that's what made me hate them) And now that they're reunited everyone started to listen to them again!

Back
Top Bottom