TEEN PLEBAn Party: Summer = Concerts, festivals, and a lot of drooling.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yeah, I wouldn't use it very often, I'm afraid to :lol:
But I need it for ID purposes to rent the car. When I get it, I'll book it right away :hyper:

Edit: Yeah, I did it over the phone, because I wanted to make sure it was a major credit card that would be accepted :doh: It's a Visa...I wanted to be sure, haha.

I'm a little inept at being an adult, haha.

"Mommy, what should I dooooo?"

:lol:

Oh, I forgot...my mom is now trying to tell me that she doesn't want to do GA in Philly anymore, because she "got vibes" that I didn't want her to come along :huh: Wtf?

:hug:Val !

Oh the weather was so great today !! I worked outside for the whole day,
lucky lucky.

Ours too!!! :hyper:

It's in the 80s right now, and the humidity is (shockingly) really low, so it feels SO NICE! It's like....desert weather :drool: :drool:

Poor you :( I. hate. cold. weather.

I told her she was being ridiculous. I mean...I did tell her that she didn't have to line up all day, because I don't think she would really like doing that. She wanted to do it just to see what it was all about, not because she's all hardcore :lol: Also, to be honest, I didn't really want her to line up with me all day :reject: Or stand on top of me during the show :reject::reject: But I still wanted her to experience it...cuz she said she wanted to, and idk, I thought maybe then she would kinda "get" it, you know?

I don't know if she will or not...

Humidity is always pretty high here. But I don't mind now yet. Its not too burning hot.

I don't think so...she's going to NJ too, in seats. She said she'll bring along the youngest and go around Philly...boooooooo. I also don't like changes in plans. I feel like it will somehow mess things up...I dunno. I'm stuck with my sister either way :lol:

Thing is...she can't run fast (my sister). Neither can I, but the adrenaline rush gives me the temporary ability to. That probably won't work for her, so I'll leave her behind...and then my mom will kick my ass. Oh well.

See, why can't I be like you? :lol:

I was really glad when they had seats...but I didn't like the idea of sitting next to her when I was 15 either!

Ack, I have to scarf down some lunch and go to school...be back later :wave: :hug:

My mom was basically reacting the same when I took her to Amsterdam II.
She wouldn't last in GA :D but it was pretty great to see her enjoying it so much, she took allot of pics and filmed One because it was her favorite. She made an awesome pic of the claw during streets.

Its already evening here , you still have a whole day to go..
Timezone's are funny.

Luckilly, I wouldn't want my mom hanging around on interference. :lmao:

:ohmy: That would kind of suck. :crack: :lol:

It is SO hot here. I think the high today was high 70's - 80. :crack: And there was a really epic thunderstorm at 1:00 AM this morning!! :hyper: :drool: It was probably one of the loudest and brightest I've ever seen. :love: Or I was half asleep...which I was. :lol: But really, a lot of people were talking about it at school today.

Ok, smilie overload...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom