Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes. I see everything. :evil:

:lol:

Ok. I see your Edge hand picspam, and raise you a Bono hand (with attatched Bono) picspam...
*poker lingo I heard on TV*

NLOTHkennymorrison1.jpg

:love:

I never noticed how tiny his hands are. :lol: But it's not like I check him out every time I see a picture of him. :yikes: :shifty:

No wonder why he can't play guitar.

Hey Fernando! I'm great, I'm probably getting an electric guitar, so I can not only play classical guitar, but also more pop stuff :D
And how are youuuu?

I think EBW is a great song, but I agree with you that it needs some polishing. :)

Hey Fernando! I'm great, I'm probably getting an electric guitar, so I can not only play classical guitar, but also more pop stuff :D
And how are youuuu?

I think EBW is a great song, but I agree with you that it needs some polishing. :)

That is so cool! :hyper:

So you already know how to play guitar?

I'm fine by the way. I just have a cold, so every like 5 minutes I have to get up, blow my nose, wash my hands, come back, apply hand moisturizer, and it's getting very annoying.

yea, I'm playing for 2 years now.:D

Ah, poor you. :< It's winter in South-America, isn't it?:hmm: Get well soon!

It's winter in Argentina, Chile, etc. But they're far more South than us, here we get winter at the same time as North America. I really don't know why I got sick, I rarely get sick, and I'm very clean so I can't see how a virus got into me.

Feel better, Fernando! :( :hug:

Thanks! :hug:

Aw man, I wasn't around to start a picspam war last night! Aw well, you would have won anyway...with just the first one...:combust:

I'm still cutting out pictures. And am making SUCH slow progress. At least it's pleasant work :wink:

My cartridges ran out too! I was so mad, and went out amd bought them myself because I was tired of setbacks :lol:

Omg, the "sex symbol" thing made me think of that interview...you know the one. It was from '87 and it was like 6 parts on YouTube. The interviewer asked something like, "Does that halo ever get heavy?" and Bono answered, "Oh, it's SO heavy!" :laugh: And then she goes, "Do you ever just wish people liked you for your sex appeal?" :lmao: But I don't remember what any of them said in response.

Psh yeah, as if people don't...

LOL, no I mean...it would be ignorant to assume that people DIDN'T factor in the sex appeal :lol:

I sure hope there's no one out there who only likes them for that :| Probably is though. Some people are just shallow.

They could all be ugly as sin and I would still adore them :p They just happen to not be :wink:
The absurd physical beauty is just a plus :love:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom