Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And now another party is discussing if they want to work with Wilders. Messy, messy..

What I don't understand , whe have been running without a board for the past months... Economy is getting better, and nobody is noticing lack of politicians bitching. Why not continue this way. :reject: I wish it could be tat simple

When I saw him on TV, he was surrounded with bodyguards, he has something to fear of. Maybe he does realize how fucked up he is.

I'm still waiting for the day :huh: He's a pussy... We pay for his security...
Its mental. I bet Bono had 100 more threats then he got and I don't see him walking around with 8 bouncers.

I'm still waiting for the day :huh: He's a pussy... We pay for his security...
Its mental. I bet Bono had 100 more threats then he got and I don't see him walking around with 8 bouncers.

You should see our politicians, it doesn't matter if they're in charge of a screwed up town, they have 24 hour security outside their home's and at least two big vans, one for the bodyguards and another one for them (usually also with more bodyguards).

Yep, you're right. That man wants too much attention.:|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djQDeNbOfio

FAIL! :D

Hahaha, fail indeed!

By the way, I wanted to thank you again for telling me about Carice Van Houten. Since you told me about her I started looking for some of her movies, and I was watching some parts from one of her movies, and she's got a naked scene... Oh my... :faint:

:ohmy: Fernando!!! *gasp*

:lmao:

Speaking of such matters, I got my boobs grabbed today. By a 4 year old. That kid is so bad, I swear :lol: He says bad words and screams and hits but I still freaking adore him. Getting tired of this pervy phase though :lol:

:ohmy: Fernando!!! *gasp*

:lmao:

Speaking of such matters, I got my boobs grabbed today. By a 4 year old. That kid is so bad, I swear :lol: He says bad words and screams and hits but I still freaking adore him. Getting tired of this pervy phase though :lol:

:lol:

I wish I was a 4 year old to be able to do that and get away with it. You can't just do that when you're 20, it's exactly the same thing but then again it's just not the same. Unless you have like really close friends.

Ahh, but he didn't get away with it. I had to put him in time out :wink:

Something tells me you'd get worse than a time out if you pulled something like that, though...:lol:

Edit: Ok, see ya :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom