Teen PLEBAn Party: Our favorite bass player once put himself in a toaster...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the day isnt that old :lol: I went shopping with GG yesterday. And she saw the seals at my work.

Pervy talks are indeed :cute:

:lol:

Y'know, I had been thinking it would kinda suck if it poured during a show. A little rain would be fine, but the thought of it pouring seemed pretty crap.

Now I think we need some torrential rain for one of the shows. Make it happen weatherman!!!!

I once was at a show, in the middle of the crowd, and it started raining. It wasn't pouring, just a little bit of rain. At the moment, being in the middle of thousands of people, it felt like heaven but once the show ended and I got out of the mass I was freezing and soaking wet. Definitely not a nice experience. :huh:

I once was at a show, in the middle of the crowd, and it started raining. It wasn't pouring, just a little bit of rain. At the moment, being in the middle of thousands of people, it felt like heaven but once the show ended and I got out of the mass I was freezing and soaking wet. Definitely not a nice experience. :huh:

:wave:

You are not used to rain , we think ahead because our land=rain.

:wave:

Maybe, but I used to have this great concert outfit, and I wore a somewhat thin jacket, kinda like a windbreaker so I didn't get too hot during the concert in the middle of the multitude and I didn't get too cold when the show ended and go home on a cold night.

Just teasing you as usual. Sometimes you do stumble over things that function perfect. And after their either broken/lost you can't find a good replacement.

You've got all kinds of people here in the Netherlands. :hmm:

Really? You recently had elections in the Netherlands right? I think I saw a guy on TV, like a runner up for that elections, that was against the immigrants in the Netherlands, he looked somewhat mad.

I was wondering if there are black people in the Netherlands? I ask because here there isn't. And it is actually a bit strange when you see a black person on the street, that's how little black people there is.

I hope that didn't sound racist. :huh:

Really? You recently had elections in the Netherlands right? I think I saw a guy on TV, like a runner up for that elections, that was against the immigrants in the Netherlands, he looked somewhat mad.

I was wondering if there are black people in the Netherlands? I ask because here there isn't. And it is actually a bit strange when you see a black person on the street, that's how little black people there is.

Oh god.. how I hate that man. We let the lowest educated people manage the country. Help.:|

And yeah, there are lots of foreigners in Holland. But with this new coalition they want to form..

HA were living here with Wilders (the guy your talking about), fascists and Neonazi's in his country , and you worry about sounding like a racist? No don't ! nothing weeird about stating things like that. Wilders is weird.
Yes there are a lot of "black" people here. Holland is very internationally mixed country. We get lots of immigrants, from places like China , Korea, Japan, Marrokko ,Netherlands Antilles, Turkey , Poland and whatever African country you can name.

And those elections where crap , its now at least 2 months ago and we still don't have a board, becuase they are fed up brats who don't want to get into a board with eachother. Its all a big mess... The wilders guy ain't helping. If he gets into the board, he probably end up being shot like Pim Fortuyn.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom