TEEN PLEBA GIRLS: The Best there is to offer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh look at the pretty flowers!

IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2751.jpg

I should take a photography course...

ook what happened was bono and edge were at musikfest bono sat next to me and he was sooooo bitchy lol. and i tried talking to edge but he walked away from me and i got all upset but bono let me lean my head againt him and was like comforting me haha ok so that wasnt the bad part
i bought the new album and it was TOTAL SHITE! so i was like oh lemme put on cedars of lebanon this is supposed to be like a breakthrough song. it was acoustic crap that turned into techno and i was thinking crap if they start singing that eifffel 65 stuff im done....so bono began singing the "im blue da bi da ba" stuff.
THEEEN The jonas brothers came into my nightmare and two of them asked me out
:barf: :barf:

A bientot!

i think..:D

Yeah!!

ook what happened was bono and edge were at musikfest bono sat next to me and he was sooooo bitchy lol. and i tried talking to edge but he walked away from me and i got all upset but bono let me lean my head againt him and was like comforting me haha ok so that wasnt the bad part
i bought the new album and it was TOTAL SHITE! so i was like oh lemme put on cedars of lebanon this is supposed to be like a breakthrough song. it was acoustic crap that turned into techno and i was thinking crap if they start singing that eifffel 65 stuff im done....so bono began singing the "im blue da bi da ba" stuff.

omg wtf!! :lmao:

I just thought about it a little more.

Pffft!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:lol: yeah it was soooooo weird and see i always have these nightmares that bono edge...U2 in fact they wont like me and i know its soo stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom