Te Urewera National Park Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

What's wrong with the current ones? They're fun. :wink:

I knew a girl who, by the age of 17 or 18, had had two abortions and sex with ~100 men. She probably had a gigantor motherfucking vagina and I really do not need to be reminded of her! :lol:

Axver said:

Well, Bono was probably bullshitting on "this song took 10 minutes to write, 10 minutes to record, 10 minutes to mix, 10 minutes playing it back, and that's got nothing to do with why it's called 40"

I still call 100% bullshit on that story. I just think they were very sloppy. They should have just put A Celebration on the album if they were in such a time-crunch and released 40 on The Unforgettable Fire. 40 with the atmospherics. :drool:

Axver said:

I knew a girl who, by the age of 17 or 18, had had two abortions and sex with ~100 men. She probably had a gigantor motherfucking vagina and I really do not need to be reminded of her! :lol:

I've known girls like that. I've never wanted to root around in such a cellar.

mysterious_jen said:

:crack: sounds like a nice girl :yuck:

She was also quite possibly the ugliest girl I have ever seen in my life. I know beauty's in the eye of the beholder, etc., but she was truly objectively ugly. And probably radiates numerous STDs around her now ...

At this point, even if Axver got the rest of the posts in this thread, he could not catch me. :drool:

the tourist said:

I still call 100% bullshit on that story. I just think they were very sloppy. They should have just put A Celebration on the album if they were in such a time-crunch and released 40 on The Unforgettable Fire. 40 with the atmospherics. :drool:

The problem there is A Celebration had been released as a single a whole year before War.

What they needed was a closer, and A Celebration would belong in the first few songs anyway. I don't see why they couldn't end on Surrender or Treasure, but hey, at least we got a classic live song out of the deal.

Axver said:

She was also quite possibly the ugliest girl I have ever seen in my life. I know beauty's in the eye of the beholder, etc., but she was truly objectively ugly. And probably radiates numerous STDs around her now ...

How is it possible she had sex with 100+ men??

mysterious_jen said:
dont you fucking now it babe !

and pull over a few times along the way i bet tooo
Just as long as there's no barfing in the jellybean... it took long enough to get the smell out after we spilled that yoghurt smoothie a couple of summers ago.

:yuck: :no:

Axver said:

I knew a girl like that. Fell pregnant in 6th form, adopted the kid out and was back for 7th form.

Apart from being incredibly easy she was a nice enough girl. Probably has STDs everywhere though.

the tourist said:

I've known girls like that. I've never wanted to root around in such a cellar.

I'm wondering if there are a couple of guys lost in her cavern.

Axver said:

The problem there is A Celebration had been released as a single a whole year before War.

What they needed was a closer, and A Celebration would belong in the first few songs anyway. I don't see why they couldn't end on Surrender or Treasure, but hey, at least we got a classic live song out of the deal.

Put Surrender at the end. Put A Celebration right before it, and start a pattern of early singles (later to be followed by HMTMKMKM and Pop, TGBHF and ATYCLB, and ES and the Bomb).

the tourist said:

How is it possible she had sex with 100+ men??

Queensland has a lot of blind drunk, desperate men who just want to shove their cock somewhere.

She could probably score 10 a night during Schoolies ...

Axver said:

Queensland has a lot of blind drunk, desperate men who just want to shove their cock somewhere.

She could probably score 10 a night during Schoolies ...

:ohmy:

Now there's an AIDS-trap.

the tourist said:
At this point, even if Axver got the rest of the posts in this thread, he could not catch me. :drool:

You're on a huge fucking roll today. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom