Tangiwai, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me, I'll have to get Travis to take some photos of the Ronald Raygun Memorial Highway for you guys, since I've never been able to do it for A Reason.

Oh he must do this.

I love that I've been through RONALD RAYGUNNAH Airport.

4210716106_d204eb1779.jpg

none of these are superthread locations. but it looks to me like someone fired a cannon filled with the alphabet at this sign.

i've had that a few times now. i'm officially craving again.

it's not as good as new zealand kfc though.

I'm craving it now that I'm talking about it. I haven't had KFC in like two months :depressed:

Don't your heathen KFCs sell french fries?

Oh OzTix, I love you. They just sent out an e-mail, the "Festivus Gig Guide".

i was a very regular visitor to kfc just before i left auckland. like every three days?

yes. they're amazing. also, our associated chicken products like wraps and spicy stuff is so much nicer.

I feel you, brother.

But...Potatoes and potato wedges are so much better than french fries. Why would you revert?
Ugh, yeah, they do't put those wraps together well AT ALL.

I loooove this album. I can kind of understand why they didn't stay with this sound, mostly because it could easily have gone down the road of just being another 90s alt. rock band ala The Smashing Pumpkins.

T'was always my favorite Radiohead album. Fake Plastic Trees :drool:

I feel you, brother.

But...Potatoes and potato wedges are so much better than french fries. Why would you revert?
Ugh, yeah, they do't put those wraps together well AT ALL.

Our KFCs have those too! Tip for anybody in NZ: never get potato-related things from KFC Dannevirke. Everybody I know who's got potato-related things there has either been sorely disappointed or got food poisoning! :laugh:

you will change your tune if you ever have those fries.

I don't remember what the ones in New Zealand are like, but I'm not convinced she will here! I mean, they aren't bad, but they can be hit or miss ...

Still, better than Macca's and Red Rooster's chips anyway.

oh yeah, if they don't put enough seasoning on them it's pretty average. but when they hit, oh my god :drool:

The couple of KFCs near me sometimes have really sensational ones, and sometimes have these soggy limp ones. Right pain when it's the latter.

If you want good fries, you all need to come to Michigan City and go to this restaurant called Rally's. There is crack in those fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom