Tag Thread 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag ~ same moment in time, different view
(anyone have the shot with all 4 guys in it?)
bwlemonadamedgelarry.jpg

message to babydoll.... THANK YOU for saying that pic is "freakishly hot". I recently was telling a friend (who loves Bono) that I found it "maddeningly hot" and she couldn't relate, she does not like him in any sort of makeup. I couldn't explain WHY I find it so hot, it just IS. But anyway.... nice to see I'm not alone. (Well I knew I wasn't alone anyway...) But yeah, thank you :D

Last edited:
shaynar said:
^ I couldn't get over it either when I saw it

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
and is it just me or does he have more hair on his right part of his chin(left in pic) than on the other.... it looks cute.. :drool: Hairy Bono is definately Hot!

now if he only wasn't wearing sunglasses.... it would've been perfect...

Galeongirl said:

and is it just me or does he have more hair on his right part of his chin(left in pic) than on the other.... it looks cute.. :drool: Hairy Bono is definately Hot!

now if he only wasn't wearing sunglasses.... it would've been perfect...

yes, his beard is a little lop-sided, but who cares???
And personally, I think that the sunglasses make the look :drool:

Tag more Pop Bono (my favorite Bono)

345%3C3%3B557%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D326%3B%3E767%3E293%3EWSNRCG%3D3233496%3A74433nu0mrj

to bonocomet:

haha, you're welcome! i cant pinpoint what it is about that pic, but it just does it for me!! maybe its his "devil may care" expression, his neck exposure, the chest hair, the hand "almost" in his pants... its just a very luscious sexy photo of our man! :drool: !

Tag ~ Bono wearing light colored clothing. (Believe me that was more difficult to find then you'd think!)
bonodavidbowie.jpg

*snicker* I have few mroe of that white jacket... also from his wedding anniversary
tag Bono in white :wink: well it's nearly white
wonder if the bowey one is from the same date.. could also be from Monaco too (can you imagine that I was there in that week too and I didn't even KNOW who Bono was!!!!!!!)

bonoaliweddinganniversarysttro.jpg

same for this pic.. I've been in StTropez many times... *sigh* never seen him there tho

Tag ~ Bono in a tie
AAAbono.jpg

awwww sorry you missed him! I hate that when you find out about a missed opportunity! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom