Sydney pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
X00252_9.jpg

X00233_9.jpg

X00226_9.jpg

X00220_9.jpg

Galeongirl said:

Wow will ya look at that vain in his neck :drool:

That's not a vein, sweetie pie. It's his middle scalene muscle, if I remember correctly. I'm sure kafrun will correct me if I'm wrong. It's one of his scalenes anyway. I'm sure this was taken just after he took a breath, since that's one of the actions scalenes do. :nerd:

Okay the whole wristband thing is now out of control (in general, not just on Bono). I now must know what the green one is for. Then again I did see someone this week who had the ONE wristband on, and that was pretty cool.

:bow: kelly :bow:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

That's not a vein, sweetie pie. It's his middle scalene muscle, if I remember correctly. I'm sure kafrun will correct me if I'm wrong. It's one of his scalenes anyway. I'm sure this was taken just after he took a breath, since that's one of the actions scalenes do. :nerd:

Okay the whole wristband thing is now out of control (in general, not just on Bono). I now must know what the green one is for. Then again I did see someone this week who had the ONE wristband on, and that was pretty cool.

:bow: kelly :bow:
Yes, it appears as if it is in fact Scalenus Medius. Although it the muscle definition we're seeing extends too far superior to be scalenes alone. It looks as if we're also seeing the sternal fibres of Sternocleidomastoid in this picture :nerd:

Your Bononatomy lesson is finished for the day, GG. You are dismissed :D

Last edited:
kafrun said:

Yes, it appears as if it is in fact Scalenus Medius. Although it the muscle definition we're seeing extends too far superior to be scalenes alone. It looks as if we're also seeing the sternal fibres of Sternocleidomastoid in this picture :nerd:

:bow:

LG, the green one is for Steve Irwins Wildlife Foundation :wink:

kafrun said:

Sternocleidomastoid :drool: Bono's SCMs are hot!!!!! :combust:

:shifty:

Thanks for the wristband info, GG!!!! :hug: And note that, as a Canadian, kaf is 'classically' trained in anatomy. We Yanks learn the vulgar words for muscles. Hence, the proper 'Scalenus Medius' is the same as the vulgar middle scalene.

More pictures, please! (Sorry we're hijacking this thread!!!)

GG, I thought that's what the green bracelet was for. Good to know :cute:

Lemon Grrrrl - We'll just have to start our own Bononatomy thread :hmm: :giggle:

Please carry on with the Sydney pics! :love: These are getting me all hyped up :hyper:

Thanks Kellyahern for all the great pics.

Funny you are posting the best/most pics given your location. :scratch:
Is anyone in Sydney who saw the first show an Interference member?

I am seeing them tonight. :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom