Sydney I- Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

If your serious...its looking more likely that I will have a place for melbourne.

You can chalk me down for that place.

I haven't a damn fucking clue how I'm meant to come up with all this cash without blowing my uni savings, buuuut ...

DignityPassesBy said:
only 35 more minutes till its sunday in australia

Add an hour to that for us QLD folk. :wink:

I'm off to bed soon anyway, I'm tired.

Axver said:

You can chalk me down for that place.

I haven't a damn fucking clue how I'm meant to come up with all this cash without blowing my uni savings, buuuut ...

Yep.
Screw it, I dont care if they dont want us to stay there...we're staying there! (nah it seems like its gonna be fine!)

bono_man2002 said:

Yep.
Screw it, I dont care if they dont want us to stay there...we're staying there! (nah it seems like its gonna be fine!)

Glad it's fine, otherwise I may've had to decapitate a few heads with my Zooropa CD. And I didn't want to get it all bloody!

bono_man2002 said:

:lmao:

Now...Can I have a place for Brissi? :wink:

Well, I can't tell you anything for sure, but sometime in the next week or two, Mum and I are going up to have a look at accommodation for uni.

If I find something good, I'll offer you - or if you don't come, anyone else - a free room.

Axver said:

Well, I can't tell you anything for sure, but sometime in the next week or two, Mum and I are going up to have a look at accommodation for uni.

If I find something good, I'll offer you - or if you don't come, anyone else - a free room.

Awsome, sounds like a plan.

DignityPassesBy said:
what are you doing at uni just out of interest???

Nothing. :wink:

No, seriously, I'll be doing a Bachelor of Arts majoring in History and International Relations, with the ultimate intention of getting a PhD in History and pursuing an academic career.

DignityPassesBy said:
lol its nearly time for a new thread

:lol: So it is!

I propose that in light of today's news, we call it 'One Tree Hill Pre-Announcement Pre-Setlist Party'.

DignityPassesBy said:
i'm over waiting just tell us already

I'm dying for some news before I go to bed! :scream:

What sites are you lot watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom