Sydney I- Pre Announcement Pre Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

This thread is responsible for over eighty of mine. :drool:

Actually, I just checked. This is Axver Post #135 for this thread! :lol:

There's New Zealand vs Wales in the rugby on at 2am. :drool:

I'm so tempted to go to bed now and get up to watch it.

But I won't. I'm tired.

DignityPassesBy said:
yea and new zealand will just get smashed

:lmao:

Yeah, we've won the Tri-Nations and the Bledisloe, we're so in for a smashing from an inferior team. :|

By the way, Australia's playing France. I'm surprised Australia still has a team. I thought half of it had died of injuries.

timothius said:
New Zealand on St Patricks day...

I might go and see that. :drool:

Do you have accommodation in Auckland I can use? :beg: :annoyingprick:

DignityPassesBy said:
lol i dont care about union anyway ... its not like you can beat us in the tri-nations league (i know they won a couple of weeks ago and i give them alot of credit for that they played really well) and your cricket teams SHIT

League's for sissies. It's not a real sport anyway.

Our cricket team has Daniel Vettori, the best damn cricket player in the world.

Axver said:

Do you have accommodation in Auckland I can use? :beg: :annoyingprick:

You aren't going to believe this, but I don't have one direct relative living in New Zealand, letalone Auckland. So it will probably be a hotel for me...

But lets just say, this is probably too good to be true.

timothius said:

You aren't going to believe this, but I don't have one direct relative living in New Zealand, letalone Auckland. So it will probably be a hotel for me...

But lets just say, this is probably too good to be true.

No, I don't believe you! :lol:

Maybe those of us crossing the Tasman could split a hotel room? Bono_man2002 seems keen ...

Let's see how the news pans out. :hyper:

DignityPassesBy said:
League isn't for sissys its the best game ever i love it ... your just saying that cause you country hasn't won anything for like 30 years

League's just watered down rugby.

Though, to be fair, it's pretty damn good compared to that shitfest the Yanks like.

Axver said:

No, I don't believe you! :lol:

Maybe those of us crossing the Tasman could split a hotel room? Bono_man2002 seems keen ...

Let's see how the news pans out. :hyper:

Yeah...i'm suppoisvley going to have plenty of money from january onwards...we'll see how that goes.

DignityPassesBy said:
we should all meet before the U2 shows in sydney and have a drink or two together ... i don't really know any pubs around that area of sydney though ... i think theres one in the superdome though

Well, I don't drink (except wine), but I'm totally up for a meeting, assuming I make it to Sydney. My priority list:

1. New Zealand
2. Brisbane
3. Melbourne
4. Sydney

I know I can't make anywhere else, but I'll be going after those four, believe me.

bono_man2002 said:

Yeah...i'm suppoisvley going to have plenty of money from january onwards...we'll see how that goes.

Better find out if that's the case fairly soon if you want to secure your tickets. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom