Swampy Summit, Otago Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when I'm trying to make a date for tomorrow.

At the library.

Romantic!

...actually if somebody asked me to a date at a library I would pretty much propose marriage then and there.

Romantic!

...actually if somebody asked me to a date at a library I would pretty much propose marriage then and there.

I'm trying to make it as non-sexual as possible. I have this annoying respect for her wishes.

The best chance of actually seeing her is the library.

Plus she has an exam on Monday so bully into study.

Holy shit, Ireland beat South Africa in South Africa for the first time.

With only 14 men. For an hour.

And, for ten minutes, with only 13 men.

I never understand the rules for rugby. is it like American Football that I vaguely understand/

Imagine American football without all the armour, and played faster so that it's actually exciting.

I swore out loud. I couldn't believe it.

But things are going to get worse before they get better for South Africa.

Seriously, given the strength of Southern rugby at the moment, it's hard to believe only New Zealand emerged victorious out of the big three this weekend. I had a feeling that England could upset Australia, but never would've tipped Ireland to prevail - and by half time you'd have expected a total blowout! What a victory. And, despite their World Cup semi-final appearance and gutsy play there, South Africa have had a shocker over the last 12 months. They've relied far too heavily on old hands who are no longer there.

Though somebody's got to explain to me why Morné Steyn and the du Plessis brothers weren't selected.

Imagine American football without all the armour, and played faster so that it's actually exciting.

does rugby league/union have concussion problems? you know, what NFL has been ignoring since the dawn of the time?

I actually fucking hate watching football, but I guess I often just like to bitch about quarterbacks' decisions

does rugby league/union have concussion problems? you know, what NFL has been ignoring since the dawn of the time?

League has developed a concussion protocol but it seems like some teams are using it to get a free change (you have limited changes in the game, but a concussion test is a free change).

Admittedly I'd prefer that than a whole lot of guys in their 40s with CTE.

League has developed a concussion protocol but it seems like some teams are using it to get a free change (you have limited changes in the game, but a concussion test is a free change).

Admittedly I'd prefer that than a whole lot of guys in their 40s with CTE.

oh that's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom