Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't wait! I'm going for the old guys of course! Maybe the under 30s will get too confident and it will affect their game.

That cheerleader looks smoking hot but I got this funny feeling she's going to be annoying.

If you check over on Amazon, Africa & Marquesas are going to be released soon through Amazon's Burn-On-Demand program. It looks like they're going to have special features and I'm pretty sure the Africa cast had already recorded commentaries for a DVD release years ago that was shelved.

For me, I could care less and found only Borneo to be worth re-watching (although I did enjoy it immensely). But I know that a lot of the hardcore nuts will love to own another couple seasons. If these sell well enough and Thailand/Amazon are released, that means the entirety of Seasons 1-10 will be available.

Official Cast has been released.

Cast Bios for the CBS Primetime Reality TV Show "Survivor" - CBS.com

37782_432349678648_59672943648_4905409_7792790_n.jpg

cast727.jpg

Meet the Castaways - Video

Sash o frash lmao "Hobbies: Extreme Adventures, Running, Dating Beautiful Women" :rolleyes:

Tyrone looks like James.

I've got to watch all the bio videos when I have more time.

I can't wait to see Jimmy Johnson's hair get messed up. The world hasn't seen that since he won the Super Bowl with the Dallas Cowboys. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I like the gimmick for this season. Should be fun.

'Survivor: Nicaragua' to Introduce the Medallion of Power | Fancast News

The Medallion of Power – No, the Medallion of Power isn’t what Princess Adora used to transform into She-Ra, it’s a way for a tribe to gain an advantage. One Medallion of Power will be available during the game. If a tribe has possession of the MOP and chooses to play it, they’ll receive a distinct advantage (like a head start or a puzzle clue) in the following immunity challenge. However, once the challenge is over the MOP will transfer to the opposing tribe.

“The whole idea is to create some conflict and a dilemma,” said “Survivor” host Jeff Probst. “What do you go for? If immunity is on the line do you play for the advantage, or are you cocky enough, like the young people could be, and say, ‘We don’t need the advantage, we can take them without it.’”

With the style of the flags and the Medallion of Power it sounds like this season has a bit of a medieval thing going on.

I'd like a closer look at the immunity statue.

I can't wait to see Jimmy Johnson's hair get messed up. The world hasn't seen that since he won the Super Bowl with the Dallas Cowboys. :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I like the gimmick for this season. Should be fun.

I KNOW!! I was going to say the same thing! he has to have some hair gel stashed away somewhere!:lol:

Seriously out of all the thousands of people in the U.S. that probably apply for this show, they pick a bunch with the same names?

Wait. What the fuck, how did I miss this. Jimmy Johnson on Survivor? Why? How?

Is this the first celebrity ever on Survivor? What a random and strange choice. Did he lobby for it, or what? That's so weird.

Taj is a former pop star and also married to Eddie George. Other than that nope, no real celebrities. Kind of surprised myself about Jimmy Johnson.

He says in his bios that he's a HUGE survivor fan, obsessed even.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/

Survivor Cast: Jimmy J on CBS

Everyone knows he's rich though so they'll either boot him first, or take him to the end since the jury most likely will NOT award him a million dollars. This is probably why they don't cast celebrities. Most people on the show keep their occupations secret to the rest of the tribe, or they lie about it. But I dont think he can lie lol.

I'd love to see an all celebrity cast of survivor. I think it would be hilarious watching rich people try to survive on an island.

Wait. What the fuck, how did I miss this. Jimmy Johnson on Survivor? Why? How?

Is this the first celebrity ever on Survivor? What a random and strange choice. Did he lobby for it, or what? That's so weird.

Well, he's not the first NFL alum, remember Gary Hogeboom was on Survivor and tried to hide his identity.

Taj is a former pop star and also married to Eddie George. Other than that nope, no real celebrities. Kind of surprised myself about Jimmy Johnson.

He says in his bios that he's a HUGE survivor fan, obsessed even.

Survivor Video - Meet the Cast - CBS.com

Survivor Cast: Jimmy J on CBS

Everyone knows he's rich though so they'll either boot him first, or take him to the end since the jury most likely will NOT award him a million dollars. This is probably why they don't cast celebrities. Most people on the show keep their occupations secret to the rest of the tribe, or they lie about it. But I dont think he can lie lol.

I'd love to see an all celebrity cast of survivor. I think it would be hilarious watching rich people try to survive on an island.

Coach Johnson has already stated that his winnings will directly go to charity. So, the fact that he's rich should no longer be a factor. He's also stated that Survivor is tougher than NFL 3-a-day practices.

:hmm:
If he used James or something not so known he may get away with it. Famous people look pretty different in real life. I have no clue who he is though :shrug:
Any of the contestants who watch football would deinitely have recognized him, he won NCAA title with UMiami in the 80's, won 2 Super Bowls with the Cowboys in the 90's, coached the Dolphins, and has been on Fox' pregame/halftime shows for over a decade...he wasn't gonna be able to fly under the radar.

Well, he's not the first NFL alum, remember Gary Hogeboom was on Survivor and tried to hide his identity.

Wait, are you taking about Gary Hawkins? I had no idea he was in the NFL...they certainly never mentioned that during Survivor: Guatemala....

....more than five billion times.

Back
Top Bottom