Survivor: Nicaragua

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would not call that a he said/ she said

I would call it a she said/ he lied situation.

I guess that could split Sash from his other 2 alliance partners,
but if they are smart it will not

seriously...they should have let that air! and if a camera is with each competitor practically non-stop, I bet there is footage of Sash saying that to Jane....not that I am sticking up for her...but I did find it odd too, that she voted for Sash after her attempt to oust Holly

I dunno, was just talking to Sash about it via fb and he said he of course not he never said that to her. Who knows, Jane was scrambling and bitter.. she could have made it all up.

Well I guess I would tend to believe Sash before I would believe Jane.....who in the hell would ever promise to pay someones mortgage off? I mean, that is just bizarre:huh:

Is it a violation of the rules to make a deal like that? Would that be why they stopped the cameras and ultimately didn't show the footage?

I still don't see why Jane would vote for Sash because of that other than stupid spite. She, Fabio, and Dan missed their chance.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Dan wind up in the final three though. He's such a sad sack no one would vote for him.

Well I guess I would tend to believe Sash before I would believe Jane.....who in the hell would ever promise to pay someones mortgage off? I mean, that is just bizarre:huh:

Obviously, if Pipe were to promise to pay off Jane's mortgage and won the million dollars, he would still stand to take home a good portion of the money. Let's just say Jane still owes $100,000 on her mortgage. That's still $900,000 left over for him. Doesn't sound so bizarre.

Another Survivor Season Finale is upon us tonight. Been an "eh" kind of season so far. I'm rooting for Fabio to win. If he doesn't do it, I'm hoping it's anyone except Pipe and Chafe. Hell, I wouldn't even mind Dan winning over those two.

I think Fabio will get the fan vote. If he doesn't get it, I would think Jane because she's made it clear she isn't a woman of wealth. :wink:

Rooting for Fabio too. Fan vote I would guess Marty, followed by Fabio, Jane, maybe even Brenda.

*sigh* This makes three seasons in a row now with a final three. Go back to 2 please!

Jane should have the fan vote locked. She killed it all season whenever she was up for Player of the Week. Fabio will be one of the two or three finalists for it as well.

Jane came to play and always went all out, the best she could. She didn't go out like a little bitch.

seems like there is a lot of Marty love in here, that kind of translates into anti-Jane feelings

I don't remember where Jane and Marty got off to a bad start, I think he just wanted her to be road kill, and she did follow his plan? was there something else?

surv-martyundone.jpg

the master plan?
Marty gives his immunity idol to Sash so he will vote Jane out

I was so scared there for a second. Nice job, Fabio! You'll rank barely above Bob, I guess, in terms of the games played by winners.

Marty's question, who was the dumber than a box of hammers?

Who gave an idol to Sash and then got voted out by Sash?

Can't believe Chase got 4 votes, he would not have even been in the game if NaOnka had not given him her idol.
Both Chase and Sash rode those idols that others gave them to the end.
Fabio was the only semi-deserving contestant left.

Can Sicy start the new thread soon so we can forget this season ever existed? :|

Friggin Fabio!! 21 year old kid with a million dollars.. he's gonna buy some 420 hahaha.. 'dude'.

Redemption Island? No mention of Russell and Rob?

Can't believe Chase got 4 votes. I always thought of Chase as a more likable but much stupider Russell in terms of the social game. I'm no Sash fan, but of the two I'd vote for Sash hands down. Fabio deserved to win. :up:

Thinking ahead to next season, it sounds like it will be another final three, if the Island winner rejoins the final two?

I really don't get how Jane is so likable. Then again, I adore Russell, so to each his own...

Back
Top Bottom