***SURVIVOR: Natural selection in action (HTDAAB - Rd 10)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the song you like the LEAST

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 72 40.4%
  • Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • City of Blinding Lights

Votes: 69 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancemc said:
Nooooo. Come on people. Miracle Drug can't possibly loose this thing. Start voting for COBL some more. C'mon, you know you wanna.:dance: :dance:

The Drug is the best song here. Should won the battle.

U2girl said:
I was under the impression, as the first fans talked about the album, when the downloads came, that Miracle Drug, Sometimes you can't make it on your own and City of blinding lights were the best songs for the majority.

I dunno, I thought ABOY was pretty well loved here too, and I remember it specifically as I hated it and thought I must be the only one.

Sometimes, though, songs start to sound "old". For example, I see a lot more support for OOTS now than I did in the beginning, and relatively less support for Sometimes and COBL. Actually, COBL had GREAT comments when it was first leaked and has since really taken a backseat, IMO, moreso than Sometimes.

beli said:
neck and neck - still :huh:

just under 2 hours and forty minutes left.

This has been our largest turn out by a long long way :up:

Imagine what it's gonna be like between the last two songs....total Survivor meltdown!

noooooooo...someone just vote COBL...even if you like that one best....just saaaaaaaave Miracle Drug....come on...:sad:

Lancemc said:
noooooooo...someone just vote COBL...even if you like that one best....just saaaaaaaave Miracle Drug....come on...:sad:

nope, nope not gonna do it wouldn't be prudent..........sorry ive seen george H. bush on tv alot today

matchsticks to hold the eyes open :D

I usually breastfeed bubs out here so I quite often pop out during the middle of the night, feed him, and then we go back to bed. Otherwise its really boring sitting up for 20 minutes doing nothing. :sigh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
ohhhhh noooooooooooooooooooo! waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...

I'm so sad right now....i'll never get over it....:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom