***Survivor: I'm a Man, I'm Not a Child (Albums Rd 7)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• War

Votes: 50 36.2%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 18 13.0%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • Pop

Votes: 27 19.6%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 10 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beli

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's non winner was..... the eternal bridesmaid.....

***All That You Can't Leave Behind***

Non Winners List
6. All That You Can't Leave Behind
5. Boy
4. Rattle and Hum
3. Under a Blood Red Sky
2. October
1. Passengers

The voting from the previous round was as follows:
All That You Can't Leave Behind - 39
War - 30
The Unforgettable Fire - 15
Pop - 11
Zooropa - 11
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - 5
Achtung Baby - 0
The Joshua Tree - 0

Total of 111 votes

Round Seven

is now open. Please vote by clicking in the circle next to the album you like the LEAST on the electronic poll above. Thank you.

This is a TWO day timed electronic poll.

Instructions:

Voting

Each round please vote off the album you like the least. The album with the most amount of votes is the the least popular for this round. Voting is anonymous. Its not compulsory to state your preference in the thread.

Next round all the albums are listed again, minus the album that receives the most amount of votes this round. And again please vote for your least favourite album from the selection.

And on we go for many rounds until theres only two albums left. In the last round you vote for your favourite out of the two. The last album standing is the most popular (or the least unpopular depending on how you look at it).

Tie Breaker
In the event of a tie, a 24 hour poll will be run. This poll will consist solely of the tied albums.

In the event of a tied tie breaker, votes from all previous rounds will be tallied to determine a grand total of votes for the tied abums.

In the event of a grand total of votes resulting in a draw, all of the tied albums will be eliminated from the competition.

Well then. I shall sit back and wait. For The Unforgettable Fire must stick around til the top five. Because Axver and I are on the same wavelength.

the tourist said:
Well then. I shall sit back and wait. For The Unforgettable Fire must stick around til the top five. Because Axver and I are on the same wavelength.

Indeed, indeed. I am not going to vote in case I need to use my vote to save The Unforgettable Fire. I am afraid it may see a significant amount of votes this round.

I do expect that I will end up voting for War, though.

Hmmm, War?

I don't know....

They all have good points, great points and the odd "hitch" but nothing I can't live with.... How can I choose???

Tania said:
Hmmm, War?

I don't know....

They all have good points, great points and the odd "hitch" but nothing I can't live with.... How can I choose???

Select anything but The Unforgettable Fire. You know you want to vote for War.

You guys do know that if no one votes because you're all waiting to see which album someone else will vote for, then there won't be any votes at all and we will be still stuck on seven total votes at the end? :slant:

beli said:
You guys do know that if no one votes because you're all waiting to see which album someone else will vote for, then there won't be any votes at all and we will be still stuck on seven total votes at the end? :slant:

As long as UF doesn't lose, I'm quite alright with that!

I want to protect UF and I think Zooropa is great. That's why I vote for War (other 4 albums are in my top 5)

:dance: :applaud: :yes: ATYCLB is out... ATYCLB is out....

...so without Passengers and Blood Sky... ATYCLB is in bottom 4... there is God:drool:

I don't want to vote anymore! I don't want to lose any of these albums. :(

But if I have to...I guess War.

I categorize my U2 listening enjoyment into something like this:
1. Unforgettable Fire
2. Joshua Tree
3. Boy/War -- They're sorta equal in my eyes.
4. Achtung
and then everything else sort of falls onto the same plane of enjoyment.
Of the stuff that's in that last catagory, the selection I listen to the least is Zooropa. I think the title song is certainly one of their best, but this was the first album for me that had songs I skip.
And that stupid alarm thing at the end pisses me off everytime I hear it...:mad:

Voted for War.......I like Pop and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb less, but it looks like Zooropa will finish second in votes this round, so I might as well ensure that it stays around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom