Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwy, I think I have a remastered copy of Born to Run on CD somewhere, so if you want to wait a bit, I could probably send you that later this week.

phillyfan26 said:

I'm willing to give Coldplay a shot. Lip service is not very convincing to me. I mean, if I just listened to what people had said, I'd love Radiohead, right? :wink:

Any suggestions from you?

Eh, nobody ever likes my non-PT suggestions.

Well, Pure Reason Revolution seems to have gone down well with some people here.

Khan will back me up on Crowded House and Split Enz and anything else involving the Finn brothers.

I think I liked Pure Reason Revolution from what I heard in DI. I'll probably add them to the list.

It kind of sucks that I'm getting all this music during like the busiest time of the year. But, hey, this summer's gonna be fun if I have a lot of new music to listen to. :up:

I'm working on a research paper due in two weeks. I'm arguing that the death penalty is wrong.

Hooray for being able to choose topics.

Axver said:

Eh, nobody ever likes my non-PT suggestions.

Well, Pure Reason Revolution seems to have gone down well with some people here.

Khan will back me up on Crowded House and Split Enz and anything else involving the Finn brothers.

none of these 3 bands are on my network

I posted this earlier but it sort of got lost I want the Superthread to participate in this:

Everyone I was thinking for the CD exchange in B&C that we could make a CD representing 3-5 artists others should know. Then if someone likes what they hear you tell them which albums to get. Sort of a musical exchange. Would you guys participate in that?

Screwtape2 said:
I posted this earlier but it sort of got lost I want the Superthread to participate in this:

Everyone I was thinking for the CD exchange in B&C that we could make a CD representing 3-5 artists others should know. Then if someone likes what they hear you tell them which albums to get. Sort of a musical exchange. Would you guys participate in that?

Aren't uploads easier?

Why the hell would anyone do actual CDs? And pay for postage and shit? That's just stupid.

And it means you can only share the music with one recipient too.

Screwtape2 said:

:lol: They won't mean actual CDs after I talk to them. I know you don't know a lot of artists but you could still produce three to five artists people should know even if they are sort of well known. What do you say?

I know more than three to five. :wink:

I need to find a new MP3 converter since the one LMP gave me fucks up the tracks. If I do, then, yeah, I'm down.

Screwtape2 said:

:lol: Exactly. Which is why we are going to use Mediafire. I know there are a lot of artists you'd like to expose others to. I remember how great hearing PRR was for the first time.

I've long since lost confidence in being able to introduce anyone to music they'll like. That's part of why I did DI IV like I did. Nobody's going to like my stuff anyway, so fuck my no metal rule.

OK folks, I have an appointment at university, then I need to swing by the library. See you lot in a bit. :wave:

Just finished writing a full band rock song called "The Breakout." It needs the power of a full band, so it's not eligible for any acoustic projects.

Screwtape2 said:

:lol: Exactly. Which is why we are going to use Mediafire. I know there are a lot of artists you'd like to expose others to. I remember how great hearing PRR was for the first time.

who's prr?

New Bowie's up.

Ziggy took forever since it had five round AND had a six day intermission because neither ElMel nor YLB took over for me in my absence. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom