Sugar Tit, SC superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sad Punk said:

Did I send the Curve album to you? I think I did.

Yeah you did, thank you. :)

I haven't played it yet, but now's as good a time as any.

tomato is delicious. i had extra tomato on my black bean burger wrap this evening. but that was like 6 hours ago now and i'm hungry

Axver said:

Yeah you did, thank you. :)

I haven't played it yet, but now's as good a time as any.

Actually, now isn't as good a time as any. The silly thing didn't download fully from send space, so I've got to re-download it. :down:

i fucking love tomatoes

raw fresh tomatoes, on sandwiches, in salsa, on bruscetta, in tomato salad, just sliced and eaten...
sundried tomatoes, as a snack or in a sandwich or salad or on pasta
tomato sauce
tomato soup, not the watery kind but the creamy kind

that was my ode to tomatoes

Yeah, tomatoes are good for most things. Though tomato sauce is always going to be inherently inferior to barbecue sauce.

I don't like overly sweet tomatoes in things like napoli or bolognese sauces, though. Got to be Roma. I made a batch of bolognese sauce with some sweeter tomatoes (don't know what variety, when I bought them the sign just said "Australian tomatoes") and had to throw some of it out because it was disgusting.

LemonMelon said:

You've got to make time for a cigarette after the orgasm cake.

i don't smoke after sex, i cuddle, and cuddling with this crumby paper plate and chocolate-covered plastic knife would be a bad idea. i did lick the knife though.

Tomatoes are good in certain doses.

Bits of slightly cooked tomato in Indian meals: :up:
Tomato sauce on a sausage roll, pie or pasty: :up:
Sun dried tomato in antipasto or as a dip: :up:
Thin slices of tomato on pizza: :up:
Excessive amounts of tomato heavy pasta sauce that drowns the rest of the meal: :down:

The Sad Punk said:
Excessive amounts of tomato heavy pasta sauce that drowns the rest of the meal: :down:

:tsk:

I bloody well drown my gnocchi in napoli sauce. I like every bit of gnocchi to be well and truly tomato-y.

The Sad Punk said:

That place I was talking about last night?

45'd fuck

No, you should make that one. We need to churn through the next thread quickly so you can make it tomorrow or something.

Axver said:

:tsk:

I bloody well drown my gnocchi in napoli sauce. I like every bit of gnocchi to be well and truly tomato-y.

I used to do it a lot, but now I'm sort of sick of it. Depends on what it is. There used to be this tomato pasta sauce you could buy in shops with pancetta and vinegar in it, which was divine.

However, nothing is worse than too little pasta sauce.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
So basically, I can't marry any of you. Except LM. And he and I may already be married. I can't remember.

I'm married to about 1/3 of the female population of interference by now, I figure. But they were all gold diggers. :tsk: You're different, I presume. :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom