St. Louis Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mofo is so fucking badass.

If U2 starts playing it during thr 4th leg, I will sell my body, soul, and worldy posessions to get a ticket to a show.

theu2fly said:
All right, setlist prediction time...

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found..
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Original Of The Species
Sometimes...
Love And Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Please
Pride
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Until The End Of The World
Mysterious Ways
With Or Without You

Stuck In A Moment
Yahweh
Bad - People Have The Power - 40

Do you really expect any changes from the last few nights?

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

I'm back, and I have plenty of Thai food to share, if anyone's hungry!

HOLA to you!

As for setlist predicitions. I'm kinda doubtful of any huge shockers for these last few shows. Unfortunately.

AtomicBono said:

If U2 starts playing it during thr 4th leg, I will sell my body, soul, and worldy posessions to get a ticket to a show.

It seems to fit stadium shows well....but that might be because it was played on the Pop Mart tour.

If anyone has an extra ticket for portland I will make hundreds of signs.....c'mon!!!

Hi All, that is awesome that so many are there and in the ellipse...:rockon:

AtomicBono said:

I will give my right testicle to see it live, but then I'd have my buddy Chuck Norris fight to get it back

because I've learned in life, you can do anything with a can-do attitude, some elbow grease, and Chuck Norris

cuneatus2 said:

Do you really expect any changes from the last few nights?

I certainly dont. Although if there were changes, they would probably be of the variety listed on that prediction. :shrug:

AtomicBono said:

They better play it on the fourth leg. :drool:

catlhere said:

HOLA to you!

As for setlist predicitions. I'm kinda doubtful of any huge shockers for these last few shows. Unfortunately.

True, my friend in Charlotte spoke with Ned O'Hanlon and he said the band is spent.......Portland might have surprises......

CPTwister said:

I certainly dont. Although if there were changes, they would probably be of the variety listed on that prediction. :shrug:

I think the best chances we have for variety are The Ocean after Gloria and something acoustic and/or ABOY in the second encore. :|

Then again, gorman's there. He can make anything happen. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I will give my right testicle to see it live, but then I'd have my buddy Chuck Norris fight to get it back

because I've learned in life, you can do anything with a can-do attitude, some elbow grease, and Chuck Norris

mmm, Chuck Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom