Springsteen, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:

My husband, a non-fan, perhaps even an anti-fan, said it sounded like 867-5309.

He may be right. :mad:

No way -- I don't see that at all!

And I am NOT going to go download that song to find out -- just going from memory here! <laughs> That Jenny song is not allowed on my computer.

martha said:

Opening guitar chords for certain.

And the "is there anybody alive out there" line, does sound a bit like the "867-5309" line.

We have a winner.

Bruce Tutone??

martha said:

The guitar opening reminds me of "Don't Fear the Reaper." :reject: Different, but similar.

Yeah, I saw that. Nice to hear it without the cutoff. I'm pumped for this whole album.

The tour should be announced at any moment now, possibly today. Especially with some of the shows supposedly going on sale this Saturday.

phanan said:
Yeah, I saw that. Nice to hear it without the cutoff. I'm pumped for this whole album.

The tour should be announced at any moment now, possibly today. Especially with some of the shows supposedly going on sale this Saturday.

Yep, today is definitely looking to be the day, looks like tix to the German dates are already on sale!

I like the artwork for the Radio Nowhere single much better than the album.

radionowhere.jpg

Should have been the album cover and title. He doesn't need to be on every single one.

Oh, don't worry. There will be a more extensive second leg in 2008. This is exactly how The Rising tour started, with a few select cities, before going to Europe. When he came back for the second leg, he went to many other places, including Seattle. He'll definitely be there.

As for the first leg, Chicago and Boston look to be obvious locations where a second show will be added.

phanan said:
Oh, don't worry. There will be a more extensive second leg in 2008. This is exactly how The Rising tour started, with a few select cities, before going to Europe. When he came back for the second leg, he went to many other places, including Seattle. He'll definitely be there.

As for the first leg, Chicago and Boston look to be obvious locations where a second show will be added.

Cool.

I'll actually be in Connecticut when he's in NYC for two nights in October, but I don't imagine those tickets will come cheap or easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom