Sponge Bob and School.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
Ok its bad enough I have this huge hate for school. But this gets me pissed off. Ok, I think the only cartoon I watch now is Sponge Bob, Invader Zim, and South Park. Well, I went out for school clothes today and I made my way into Hot Topic. I had just enough money to get a few extra things. So I get this notebook with the Osbournes on it and it says "I love you all.. I love you all more than life itself.. but youre all f@!&ing mad!" and this Afro-Ken pen, and this folder of Sponge Bob standing in his underwear with his eyes nearly poping out of his head and it says "GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!" So I come out of the store and show my mom wants I got.. AND SHE MAKES ME TAKE BACK THE SPONGE BOB FOLDER SAYING ITS SOMTHING I SHOULDNT TAKE TO SCHOOL! I dont get it! And she lets me keep the Osbournes one!

*sigh*

:rant:

DML said:
SPONGEBOB?!?!?! That is a crime against humanity to take him back. :shocked: That is just my two cents.

:lmao:

Yeah, it isnt right. When I was redoing my room my mom wanted to take the stickers off my mirror but I told her no. But she did take one off and it was my Gary sticker! I dont think she likes Sponge Bob.:banghead: :yell:

BrattyIrishPunk said:

:lmao:

Yeah, it isnt right. When I was redoing my room my mom wanted to take the stickers off my mirror but I told her no. But she did take one off and it was my Gary sticker! I dont think she likes Sponge Bob.:banghead: :yell:

:no: That's just wrong. How can you not love a talking sponge who lives under the sea. That will remain a mystery to me FORever. :scratch:

In honor of my friend Spongebob:

exteriorsponge.jpg

(NO!!!!!! That's not MY spongebob sheets either...but I found that pic and LAUGHED :lmao: )

49f.jpg

title-concordance.gif

And I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom