** SPOILERS** The soundcheck thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure there are a few U2 fans in Spain who have seen "Spanish Eyes" at every concert they've ever attended and are like, 'geez, not this warhorse again.'

I'm sure there are a few U2 fans in Spain who have seen "Spanish Eyes" at every concert they've ever attended and are like, 'geez, not this warhorse again.'

:lol:

But I can't help myself: Spanish Eyes has actually only been played at 4 out of 17 shows played in Spain since its release (that will be 4 out of 20 if it does not appear this year).

A more likely "not this warhorse again!" rarity would actually be One Tree Hill, played at 8 out of 10 New Zealand concerts since its release and snippeted at the remaining two.

But I can't help myself: Spanish Eyes has actually only been played at 4 out of 17 shows played in Spain since its release (that will be 4 out of 20 if it does not appear this year).

A more likely "not this warhorse again!" rarity would actually be One Tree Hill, played at 8 out of 10 New Zealand concerts since its release and snippeted at the remaining two.

I would love to share the burden of hearing One Tree Hill live. Please let them play it at a gig I attend. :shifty:

No sound check news, but saw on U2Valencia's twitter that Adam told them that Spanish eyes may be played Friday or saturday

Check out @U2Valencia's Tweet: https://twitter.com/U2Valencia/status/651430396488470528?s=09

[TWEET]651430396488470528[/TWEET]

Definitely not tonight... It's the obligatory Desire/AOH night. I'm not a big fan of Desire, I gotta be honest. I think if they aren't gonna do it like on the album or the Lovetown tour, I don't want to hear it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Several people on Twitter said full band rehearsal of Spanish Eyes today. Won't let me embed for some reason, but shouldn't be hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Desire/Spanish Eyes.

It'd be nice if it was Magnificent / Spanish Eyes, since Mag was rehearsed the other day.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interferencek

Just a normal run through of the show

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

They have to modify movements on some songs because of the modified setup so they were probably going through that as well.

Realistic surprises for Dublin:
Zoo Station
Van Dieman's Land
Whiskey in the Jar featuring Larry Mullen
Two Hearts Beat As One
Tomorrow (connection w/ Iris?)
A Sort of Homecoming

Would definitely lose my shit if they played ASOH. Would be more than appropriate obviously, but I'm not getting my hopes up....

ISHF hasn't been played since London #2. Opportunity for a new rotating closer. They'll probably just do One on odd nights and Bad/40 on even nights though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom