Sphere Show #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I’m guess after the Achtung Baby set ends we go into encore and finish out the show with Streets, Beautiful Day and some hits? Zooropa songs?

I was hoping we’d get the Running To Stand Still into Streets recreation…

the UV visuals are cool but I was kinda expecting a little more.

the pessimist in me says they're gonna trot out the tired post-2000 warhorses for the encore, the optimist says they're gonna continue the good stuff. let's see what happens

I’m guess after the Achtung Baby set ends we go into encore and finish out the show with Streets, Beautiful Day and some hits? Zooropa songs?

I was hoping we’d get the Running To Stand Still into Streets recreation…
hoping we see the latter

Sphere - Las Vegas, NV - Friday, September 29, 2023

START - 8:35 PM

---- Lemon Remix ----
01 - Zoo Station
02 - The Fly
03 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
04 - Mysterious Ways
05 - One / Purple Rain (snippet) / Love Me Tender (snippet)
06 - Until the End of the World
07 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
08 - Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
09 - All I Want is You (semi-acoustic)
10 - Desire (semi-acoustic) / Love Me Do (snippet)
11 - Angel of Harlem (semi-acoustic) / Into the Mystic (snippet) / Dancing in the Moonlight (snippet)
12 - Love Rescue Me (acoustic)
13 - So Cruel
14 - Acrobat
15 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
16 - Love is Blindness

There it is. :love:

I’d say the Zooropa rumours are for that mini album section. From what Bono said it seems as though they will focus on a different album on that mid AB break and tonight was R&H. Hoping it’s a focus on a lesser loved album and there is some hope for Pop and Zooropa in that slot.

aside from Ultraviolet, this feels like the "justice" ending, the AB songs that never got love on the original tour or after. literally zero reason this needed 30 years to come back

I’d say the Zooropa rumours are for that mini album section. From what Bono said it seems as though they will focus on a different album on that mid AB break and tonight was R&H. Hoping it’s a focus on a lesser loved album and there is some hope for Pop and Zooropa in that slot.

I think it was smart of Bono to make that comment, cause I guarantee that's gonna be mostly the talk after tonight's show. endless speculation of what else can go there

I do hope we see Zooropa and Pop in the encore. not getting my hopes up, but I'll hope...

I think I’d have punched Portland Dave by now if he was sitting next to me “thank you <insert literally everyone here> we love yoooou!”

Sphere - Las Vegas, NV - Friday, September 29, 2023

START - 8:35 PM

---- Lemon Remix ----
01 - Zoo Station
02 - The Fly
03 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
04 - Mysterious Ways
05 - One / Purple Rain (snippet) / Love Me Tender (snippet)
06 - Until the End of the World
07 - Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
08 - Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World
09 - All I Want is You (semi-acoustic)
10 - Desire (semi-acoustic) / Love Me Do (snippet)
11 - Angel of Harlem (semi-acoustic) / Into the Mystic (snippet) / Dancing in the Moonlight (snippet)
12 - Love Rescue Me (acoustic)
13 - So Cruel
14 - Acrobat
15 - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
16 - Love is Blindness
--- ENCORE ---
17 - Elevation

Nevermind. :lol:

Portland Dave and whoever the raspy woman is are obnoxious but it’s a decent video

Back
Top Bottom