Speculation about New Album Release Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to say I think U2spain.es will just make a microsite with a compilation of what we all know (or suspect) by now. Not a bit of official news.

I doubt that. I mean, what would be the point? It's stuff we already know. No, apparently they are acting on orders from Universal, so it MUST be something official.
come on come on come on!

Seconded.

Shall we start that riot then? :hmm:

YAY!! Let's start a mutiny
2.gif

Seconded.

Shall we start that riot then? :hmm:

Reason #1 for album delay: Bono waxes philosophical on internet blog; sanity questioned, sent to old folks' home.

Reason #2 for album delay: entire band seriously injured in fan riot.

Reason #3 for album delay: Bono leaves hat on airplane...again.

I doubt that. I mean, what would be the point? It's stuff we already know. No, apparently they are acting on orders from Universal, so it MUST be something official.
come on come on come on!

They've posted this message:

A lo largo del día de hoy, publicaremos el especial del nuevo álbum de U2 tal y como venimos anunciando, de una manera mucho más vistosa. Se nos ha echado el tiempo encima porque el diseño del minisite lo requiere, pero esperamos tenerlo listo por la tarde. El especial servirá para recopilar todos los datos que sabemos de la nueva etapa de U2 que ya comienza..

Translation (a bad one, but...):

Today we'll publish the new U2 album special, as we have been advertising, in a fancier way. We've run out of time because the design of the minisite demands it, but we hope it'll be ready this afternoon. In this special we'll compilate all we know about the starting new U2 age...

are you telling me that we're counting down for U2spain.com to open a minisite of info we already know ... in Spanish? :happy:

Reason #4. Edge has made extraordinary things come out of his guitar again. This time unfortunately it was a giant red dragon that ate U2, Daniel Lanois and the rest of the crew. Brain eno survived by singing Buddhistic chants and the dragon left him unharmed.
He will bring the record on the market in december next year with the appropiate title: "And Then There Was Fire"

Oh woop-dee-fucking-doo.

The U2 fanworld is good at false alarms.

Most of interference has been hanging around on tenterhooks for the past 48 hours firstly thanks to Matt McGee's elaborate forum pimpin, and now, some Spanish refurbishment ad ... its the boy who cried fucking wolf.

didnt read back, but is that it???

WHAT THE FUCK!!! the site specifically refers to them revealing details about the new album. REVEALING!

THOSE SLIMEY FUCKERS!

didnt read back, but is that it???

WHAT THE FUCK!!! the site specifically refers to them revealing details about the new album. REVEALING!

THOSE SLIMEY FUCKERS!

It's sure generated plenty of traffic for them! Which undoubtedly was the goal.

Most of interference has been hanging around on tenterhooks for the past 48 hours firstly thanks to Matt McGee's elaborate forum pimpin, and now, some Spanish refurbishment ad ... its the boy who cried fucking wolf.

When U2.com announces something, we won't believe it and will just accuse them of trying to get a few more hits.

This gives me an idea for U2gigs.com. Did you guys know that we have the inside line to Bono? No, nor did I. Until now. :shifty:

I'll tell you all I know about the album in 12 hours.

Start counting down, bitches! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom