songs u would take a beer or pee break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd be concentrating too hard on how much I had to pee and that I can't possibly hold it any longer. I'd rather lose my spot for some of the concert than have the physical discomfort and distraction.

Or worse...

fergie-pee.jpg

(I'm vowing to work Fergie peeing into every thread I post on until after the Rose Bowl.)

Mark

anyone who takes any break during a u2 show has serious issues :wink:

I seriously don't understand how anyone could...it would ruin the flow of things and just kill the moment for me...

anyone who takes any break during a u2 show has serious issues :wink:

I seriously don't understand how anyone could...it would ruin the flow of things and just kill the moment for me...

I knew there would be at least one person in this thread tsk-tsking those of us who would dare - DARE, I say - have to submit to one's bodily functions during the holiest of holy times: a U2 concert!

Ohnoz, omg, etc.

Seriously - some of us have to pee more often than others. And we still love U2 as much as you do! Hard to believe, I know.

I wont drink during or an hour before the concert. Once i go once i cant stop.

I'm usually of the rule:

-Have a beer during the opening act

-Go to the restroom during opening act/ right after/get one more beer & hold it

-Enjoy the show

During Chicago 1 (May 2005) of the Vertigo Tour my wife had to go to the restroom during Zoo Station. Where we were seated she missed Bono coming around the corner with the red lights/smoke. I was so mad when she came back during The Fly!! The 2 people next to me (big U2 fans) weren't too happy either. My U2 obession even gets after my wife during the parts you can't miss :D

You were mad? And the fans next to you weren't happy? Why? Because she dared to have to pee? Horrors!

Nice thread badu2fan, I especially like the title.

We seem to have very similar tastes (well, similar 'bad' tastes) - so I can just copy & paste :D

1. STYCMIOYO & Stuck in a moment - they were my chance to pull out a camera & concentrate on something else during the last tour.
  2. Pride & Bullet in Blue Sky - please retire them

These four songs by far -- in order of fatigue:
Bullet -- ugg, please, not again. Ever. Well, maybe except on the LAST TOUR in DUBLIN.

Pride -- ok, we get it.

STYCMIOYO -- I loved it during Vertigo, your father had passed away, it meant a lot then, it won't mean that much again IMHO

Stuck -- stay Stuck and do not play it.

I agree with Pride and Bullet. Have been played too many times. For me they may also skip One. Those could be nice pee/beer breaks. But the best moment to go for a pee is the BONO-PREACHING. It even makes me pee ;-)

during popmart at Philly I was looking next to us down the row and two college aged kids were peein right in the aisle. It was gross. I had my 10 year old daughter with me......
So Depends with a u2 360 logo for Beer drinkers might be a good vendor item.....

:up:

GA = NOT MOVING!!!

But as in other threads I implore the Band to PLEASE STOP PLAYING:

Pride - Have seen this song EVERY show since TUF Tour - I beg of you guys for everything that's merciful in this world to stop playing this F:censored:ing song, it doesn't even seem like you guys want to play it anymore.

Bullet - Been there done that, we need to ritire this warhorse to the "Great Pasture In The Sky"

SBS - play this one on the second nights of cities w/ multiple shows

Boots - even though we've seen this one on TV appearances the song sucks so bad that they should give this one an early dismissal (being serious for about one second, I hope they play this one early in Set List so I can just get through it with out any oncoming feelings of dread late in the evening).

In 20+ shows of U2, i have only left to go to the bathroom once and it was I still Haven't Found...

Other than that- Stuck in A Moment and Miss Sarajevo.

I Will Follow
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
With Or Without You
Bullet The Blue Sky
Until The End Of The World
The Fly
One
Mysterious Ways
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill Me
Gone
Beautiful Day
Get On Your Boots

... will be a long lavatory session, I guess ...:wink:

I Will Follow
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
With Or Without You
Bullet The Blue Sky
The Fly
One
Mysterious Ways
Gone
Beautiful Day
Get On Your Boots

Holy Jesus WTF?!!!?!?!?

That's sooooo disapointing you feel this way......especially for a ZooTV tourist....how can you hate most of Achtung Baby?

The Fly, Mysterious Ways, Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill Me and Gone are in my TOP 10! And HMTMKMKM and Gone NEVER get played!!!!

Boots will be really good love, trust me, it's one of the best off the new album, it rocked during the Brit Awards, and I'm pretty sure it will open every show on the new Tour.

Sounds like a medical condition to me...

I Will Follow
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
With Or Without You
Bullet The Blue Sky
The Fly
One
Mysterious Ways
Gone
Beautiful Day
Get On Your Boots

Wow, a lavatory break that would probably last over half the show....should see a doctor about that :lol:

well seeing as its my first u2 concert every, i dont want to see any song dropped, except bullet the blue sky, NEVER liked the song, and it is the one song i skip every time on DVDs and the one song i delete off every concert i have on my ipod.

since im seated, if tey play it, off to the loo and bar i go!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom